The assessment

Uraraka's POV*

"Beep Beep BEeep" she slammed the alarm and started to wake up. " Ughhhhhh, why  do we have to wake up at 7:30 every morning" she said while slowly getting out of bed. Still in her pjs she walks to the bathroom and says " Omg im a mess!! I can't let Deku see me like this " her hair was going crazy and had bags under her eyes. She quickly tried to tame her hair and put her uniform on to go and eat, because it was almost 8:10.  She ran to the elevator and ran down. She ran in to Mina on the way. " Hey girl, wow you are a mess" Mina said to Uraraka while looking up and down at her. "Am I really that bad? I woke up on time but i took too much time looking at myself" the brown haired girl said.

 As they were walking out of the elevator they heard a loud greeting. It was Deku " Good morning Uraraka, you too Mina" "Good morning" they both replied. Mina took this as a cue to leave. Deku ran up to Uraraka and hugged her, surprisingly she wasn't really in to it. She was hoping he would compliment her to make her feel special, but he said nothing. So they both sit down to eat with Iida.  Then she looked slightly to the left and saw Bakugo staring at there table. As he looked away quickly, Uraraka looked back at Deku and Iida to see if they noticed. They hadn't, so she started to space off thing " What was he looking at? Wait was he looking at me?" now she was really confused but started to blush. 

She was so deep in thought, but then she heard someone's voice

She was so deep in thought, but then she heard someone's voice. It was Deku saying " Ochako ... Ochako it's time to go to class" Uraraka snapped back in to reality. " Oh yeah lets go" she said in a frantic voice. In class, " Ok so class in a couple of days we are going camping. No Mineta you guys are going to have seperate camping areas" Mr. Aizawa said. As Mineta was frowning Mr. Aizawa continued "You will be there for one whole week, you guys will be partnered up to train together." The class started cheering but Bakugo knew they had already been paired up." I will announce your partners tomorrow" then he heard groans of sadness spread through out the class. Then they heard the dismissal bell and left. All of them were anxious to know who their partners were.

 Thank you for reading this chapter. The next chapter will be getting some kacchako moments!!

~The Author~