The meet up?

It's the next day and Mr Aizawa is finally announcing the partners. " Ok class here are your partners" you could see the excitement on peoples faces. She was hoping to get Deku as her partner so they would be able to spend more time with each other. "So the partners are Jirou and Kaminari, Todoroki and Momo, Kirishima and Mina, Koda and Sato, Ojiro and Hagakure, Mineta and Shoji" Most people so far were happy with their partner. I have a pretty good chance to be with Deku or Iida. Mr. Aizawa continued " So the last few pairings are Tokoyami and Tsuyu, Sero  and Aoyama, Midoriya and ..." Uraraka really hoped it was her but Lady Lucky wasn't on her side. " Midoriya and Iida, and the last pairing Uraraka and Bakugo"he announced. Then she heard " Why do I fucking have to be with Round Face?!" Bakugo yelled. " Well i don't want to be with you!!" she retorted. "Calm down you two" Mr. Aizawa said. "Can't I change partners" Uraraka exclaimed you could see the anger on her face. "No and that's final" Mr. Aizawa said. "Now get with your partners and discuss what you're bringing to the trip. Because you are your partner are sharing the supplies" Everyone had shocked looks on there faces, no one was expecting this.

Bakugo's POV*

"Now get with your partner and discuss what you're bringing to the trip. Because you and your partner are sharing supplies"Mr.Aizawa stated and then fell asleep in his yellow sleeping bag. "Share what the fuck does he mean share, im not sharing my shit with floaty" he thought. It was obvious that he was pissed. Then he looked up and saw Round face. " What the fuck do you want Round face" he questioned her. "Obviously we need to talk about our supplies"Floaty said with a serious face. " Im not sharing with you go and buy your own shit" he exclaimed. Then Aizawa woke up and said " Oh i forgot you only buy of each supplies , accept for food and tents." " What ?! Are you fucking serious" he yelled. " There will be a penalty if you have more than 1 thing. This trip is to work on teamwork, so deal with it" Mr. Aizawa said. " Whats the penalty?" Mina asked. " It is a mystery but I will tell you don't want to get the penalty" he responded with a serious face. Then Round Face said " Meet me at 5:30 in the common area." "Fine, just don't be late" he responded.

Is this technically a date, who knows. Next chapter will be some fuego. Dont miss it!!

~The Author~