Friend or Foe

Bakugo POV*

There is a list of things we don't know, and I took the fucking lead again. I'm not mad at myself for it but I'm unsure of which path we want to go for. She mentioned we are running out of time and everyone here has magic. "We gotta make a to-do list" I muttered, Uraraka looked at me and nodded. I have to stay calm as a leader no emotional mistakes. "Well, do you have an idea of what she means because I was lost," she said. Seriously? Was she not paying attention to... I already forgot her fucking name. My first mistake was not even 5 minutes into this shitty scenario. "Shit, first we gotta know when and time are we, for all we know we could be in the 5th century. Plus we need to figure out if our history is the same." I stroked my chin thinking of the answers. "If our history is the same it will give us a huge advantage because we know what is going to happen right?" she asked. The girl wasn't as dumb as she looked, but it took her a while to catch on. "Indeed pink cheeks." 

Uraraka's POV*

I'm starting to get what Bakugo is saying. "Should we look around here for any more hints?" I said. "Don't forget we may not even be in Japan anymore. Which is stupid." He sounded irritated. It didn't even come across in my mind that we may be somewhere else in this random world. Could it be like a parallel universe?

An hour later 

"Are you fucking kidding me" Bakugo yelled loudly. "How did we even get to this different world? A quirk? No....quirks aren't that powerful maybe in the future but..." Bakugo's temper is starting to show. "We need to find a village or a city," I said confidently. I may be confused but I'm not stupid. He has been getting angrier by the minute, but if people have magic or quirks we can't stay in one place for long. "And calm down, we have no idea what the situation is here" I turned to him giving an irritated look. A sigh came out from Bakugo "I guess you are right for once" He snickered, for once in his life he tried to lighten the mood and snickered too? Is he going insane?  We started walking through this forest. Who knew if there was going to be a village near us or far away?

Bakugo's POV*

I saw a village up ahead. "Should we ask for help?" she said. "Do you want to get us fucking killed?" I retorted, a sour look flashing across her face. "But we need help or well be lost here forever." she stuck her hands out as if she was making a point. I scoffed, no way I, Bakugo Katsuki, would be asking for help from strangers. "I wouldn't trust them" "Bakugo we need help we can trust people" Uraraka exclaimed. "No, we can't you heard what the lady said" "You trust her and the crazy lady that came out of nowhere and probably brought us here, what if she was trying to trick us" Urarakaswitched around in front of me, now walking backward but I pushed on ahead. They heard a sudden crack and the ground caved underneath them. I grabbed her arm and pulled her to switch my body under her to break the fall. She landed on top of me. 

Uraraka's POV* 

The ground broke underneath me, I fell back as Bakugo grabbed my arm and pulled me towards him. I shut my eyes, it felt as we fell a long way down. When I opened my eyes I was on top of him. I stared at his red eyes, they draw you in, I never noticed how his eyes have that ruby sparkle. He had the chiseled jaw and I had to admit he was extremely handsome.  "Uhhh cheeks, can you get off of me?" he said with a sense of sadness? I realized I stared at him too long and scrambled off. "Oh sorry, thanks for breaking my fall," I said trying not to make it awkward, but it had the opposite effect. Out of the corner of my eye, I notice a book?

"Is that?"

"A floating book?" he said completing my sentence. 

We look at each other, then back at the book. It opens and there is a projection. 

If you are seeing this right now, that means you got trapped like me. No this is not a joke, I am here to warn you of what is going on in this world. You are between the times 27 BCE and 180 CE and yes, this world has the same history as yours. It is a loop in this world, once your time is up it's game over. You can interpret what I mean...  If I succeeded I left this world already and figured out the loop. I can't tell you my name but I have faith that you will return.

Bakugo's POV*

"That was really fucking sketchy," I said surprisingly, she looked over at me. "but it gave us information didn't it," she said cockily. "True" I smirked a little. I'm starting to think that this trip might be more interesting than I thought.

Ummm I'm Back lol. It has been a year maybe a bit longer since I wrote this story and tried to remember which direction this story was going. I added a few new things to this chapter like the Kacchako bits. So you will be seeing more kacchako stuff in the future :)

The word count is 947 words. 

Don't forget to comment and vote for the story!!!

~The Author~