Girls Night

Uraraka's POV*

At Mina's dorm

"Hey girl!, What took you so long?" Mina asked. I didn't even realize I was so late. "Sorry Mina, I didn't even realize I was so late" I said apologetically.  I was so disturbed by what i had just found out. I was debating about telling the girls. 

Before she got to Mina's dorm

When they got to the top of the stairs Uraraka decided to wait. She said she would only take a few minutes. So she started to walk down the stairs again. "Ahhh this is sure going to be fun! I haven't had a girls night in ages" she said to herself then she heard yelling. She knew it was Bakugo but she couldn't make out the words. So, she started to quietly walk over there. She was at the door and no one had noticed that she was there. Then she heard " so, my fucking hunch was right you are cheating on Uraraka!" Bakugo said.  She heard no response from Deku. She knew all the boys were still down there. So why wasn't he answering? then Kirishima said "Deku.. why did you cheat on Uraraka? That's so unmanly." All of the boys continued to ask the same question then it hit her. Deku was cheating on her. She felt like she was going to burst in to tears but she didn't. So she quietly ran back up stairs and left her stuff down there. 

Back up at Mina's room

Uraraka decided to tell the girls but not immediately. She needed someone to ask her, luckily Hagakure did "Soooo how is all y'all relationships going??" everyone said that it was going great. Only Uraraka didn't answer she looked down and sighed. All the girls looked at her in confusion, they all thought she had the best relationship with Deku. Then Tsu said " Ochako~chan? Ribbit*" Then she explained to the girls what she had found out. And how her and Bakugo Already had some suspicions.

After she explained it all, the tears finally came. All the girls were shocked that Deku would do such a thing. Also, that it was Bakugo who thought of the suspicion first. They all started comforting Ochako then they heard a knock on the door. Mina opened it up, she thought i was going to be Deku or Kirishima. But no, it was Bakugo and he asked politely to talk to Uraraka. 

Once Uraraka and Bakugo had left the girls started to plan something. 

Girls POV*

"I cant believe Deku would do that " Mina said shocked but also a little happy. 

" You know what's more surprising that Bakugo came to get Ochako, I wonder what they are doing?" Hagakure said.

"I know right, I thought Deku was going to come and act like nothing happened or have Kirishima spill the beans " Momo added. 

" Im happy that the relationship was over. I was a little too weird for all of us, especially Iida." Jiro said.

" But you know whattt? " Hagakure said with excitement.

"What" Momo said blandly.

" I think there is a new ship in class 1-A" Mina and Hagakure said in unison.

" Yes I think there is ribbit*" Tsuyu said.

Bakugo's POV*

" Uraraka you heard didn't  you?" I said calmly. Uraraka slowly nodded her head. I thought to myself "Im am going to find out who this girl is, for Ochako's sake." I sighed and said "That damn Nerd has to go and mess everything fucking up" Uraraka said "Most of the girls are glad that we split." I looked up at her confused. " Well that is what I heard before you walked in" she smiled. I could tell she was crying earlier. So I started to hug her in trying to comfort her. She seemed surprised so I said" I will always be here... Angel Face."

A one day later,  No ones POV*

Uraraka has been hanging out with the Bakusquad more often. She been closer with Kirishima and Bakugo than anyone else. But Deku seems to have other plans for him and Ochako. 

Later that day Uraraka's POV*

I was minding my own business then  Deku walked up to me. I was still pretty annoyed with him so I said " What do u want Deku?" but not in my usually peppy voice. He noticed the change in my tone so he said" Uraraka ... I-I cheated on You!.. " then he started mumbling .  I was sort of shocked that he had the guts to tell me. So I looked at him and said " I know Deku, I'm glad you had the guts too tell me yourself but I think it is best to break up" he was almost about to cry but gave me the slightest smile. "I understand , but can we still be friends?" he said it in the most sincerest voice. So I obviously agreed because I still wanted him as a friend. So I started to walk off and went to my room. I started thinking.

"Now that this was out of the way, I need to get a good night rest because the trip was tomorrow!" I thought to my self. 

Who knows this trip could be more than she had expected it to be or maybe too much. 

Next time: The beginning of the Trip

"There are Villain's Here again?" I said in panic. "Yeah we need to get out of here" Bakugo agreed But the bus was gone..

I hate school! It keeps me from Wattpad and anime. This chapter is 966 words. I am going to be starting another story! Don't worry I've already written most of it out. It will be a short kacchako one-shot hopefully... 

~The Author~