Gray Figure

Uraraka POV*

"What is that?" I said yelling. A gray figure was on the floor, Bakugo came running. "What is what?" he said. "Look on the floor how could you not see it!" I pointed in the direction of the gray blob. His face turned into a disgusted look. "Let me go and get a stick to poke it with." he walked off angrily like he missed his daily meditation. As he was walking away to go and get a stick from outside a bright light appeared from the gray figure. I turned away as fast I could not to be blinded. Bakugo seemed to notice something outside and yelled "Umm what is with this bright light?." I could barely see much less hear, so thank god he was yelling. I tried to be as loud as I could "It is coming from the gray thing!" I started backing up farther from the thing. As the light got brighter and brighter, it felt like the house was moving. Things in the house started falling and shifting around. Bakugo was slowly making his way back from the door but it was even hard for him. I was dodging left and right until the house flipped upside down. I used my quirk on myself as fast as I could. But I couldn't reach Bakugo in time so he fell straight on his his head. After that the house came to a abrupt stop. The inside was a mess,Bakugo was upside down , I was almost crushed under a couch, there was glass everywhere, and the gray figure was no where to be seen.

"What the fuck was that?" Bakugo exclaimed. "I don't know but it isn't good" I said "um I need help with this couch" He looked over, it was the first time I saw him crack a smile up close. It was almost refreshing, or should I say cute? He came over and lifted up the couch just enough for me to get out. I squirmed out of the bottom of the couch, we started to figure out how to get out of the upside down house. We could have used my quirk but the door was blocked by a table and a massive piano. So we had Bakugo break a window with a lamp so it doesn't make a loud noise. Even though we were trying to be quiet there was someone outside the house once we got out.

No one's POV*

They walked out of the cabin. It almost seemed the exact same but different, almost too different. It looked like the sun was going down even though they got up a few hours ago. As they looked around they spotted a woman with a white coat, no more like an angel. She turned around and looked at them in delight, like she was expecting them there. Her voice was soft and smooth, her word felt as if there was a tiny flow to them. "Welcome Ochako Uraraka, and Katsuki Bakugo"Uraraka looked at Bakugo like she was a deer lost in head lights. Bakugo was studying the lady carefully and said "How do you know our names, and do we even know you?" The lady chuckled a little bit which brought Uraraka back to paying attention. "You will realize who I am soon enough, it is on,y a matter of time." "Where are we this place feels almost too familiar but too different" Uraraka said. "Yeah" Bakugo added while looking at his surroundings. "This world is named Ireon, it is very similar to your world" the lady in white said. Both of the students looked confused. " Although you may meet people here you like, beware. Everyone has powers here, knowingly or not." Bakugo seemed to be getting something out of what she was saying. " How can we get out of here?" He asked but it seemed like he wanted to stay and was hoping for no answer. "That you have to figure out for your self, but you must not overstay your welcome or both of you will be trapped." She is starting to fade. "Time is running out, but let me say this stay together stick by each others side you are going to need as much help as you can get. And one more thing you will see familiar faces but not all-" She was completely gone. Uraraka was completely dumbfounded by what she saw, but she knew that she needed to return not matter what. Bakugo took control as leader because he had a sense of what was going on.

That is all for this chapter, sorry it was so rushed and there are many mistakes. Thank you for all being so patient and kind. There are 884 many words in this chapter.

Next Chapter: Friends or foes

"Bakugo we need help we can trust people" Uraraka exclaimed. "No we can't you heard what the lady said" "But what if she was trying to trick us" Uraraka was now walking backwards. They heard a sudden crack and the ground cabed underneath them. "A floating book?"

Again I can't thank you enough for reading and enjoying we are finally getting to the main part of the story line. Now I'm wondering how long I will make this whole fanfic 😂.

~The Author~