Ava drove to Mason's house and she listened in to see if anyone was awake. She could hear Mason's parents snoring, but she could just make out Corey's voice so she decided to climb up to Mason's bedroom window.

Ava tiptoed around the back of the house and jumped over the gate, once she was in the garden she began climbing the tree she and Mason used to climb when they were kids. She easily got to the branch that leans over to Mason's window, but Ava had to take careful steps across the branch as it was quite fragile now.

"Shit." Ava gasped when she nearly fell but she managed to catch herself on the window ledge. Ava started banging the window as she hung horizontally in the air barely holding onto the tree with her legs.

The window started opening and Ava reached her hand inside so she had more support. "Mason!"

"Ava?" Mason sounded surprised. "What are you doing?"

"I'm falling." Ava gasped and Mason grabbed her arms and helped pull her inside. Ava stood back up and noticed that Mason and Corey were both shirtless.

"Sorry, guys." Ava said as she went and sat by Corey on Mason's bed.

"It's fine." Mason said honestly and sat on Ava's other side.

"What's happened?" Corey asked her.

"I'm trying not to have sex with Theo." Ava finally admitted.

The two boys were silent for a minute until Mason began laughing hysterically and Corey was grinning looking like he wanted to do the same.

"It's not funny." Ava said and slapped both their arms.

"How did you get here?" Mason asked, knowing she didn't have a car anymore after the second hand one she had kept breaking down so she gave up on it. "Did you run?"

"I stole Theo's car." Ava told them and they started laughing again.

"Start from the beginning." Mason said when he'd finished laughing and pushed Ava and Corey down and climbed between them so they were both laying down on either side of him so he could pull the bed covers over all of them.

"Well, after I rang you to get to the hospital, all the power went out. Then someone I thought was a werewolf apparently wasn't and they tried to shoot me and then Gabe was there trying to shoot me as well. Then Theo appeared from the elevator and he... he kissed me."

"I knew it." Mason smirked.

"Did you kiss him back?" Corey asked, invested in her story.

"Maybe. But that doesn't matter." Ava said. "Okay. I did. I totally did. But, that doesn't mean I like him, right? Because I don't like him."

"You like him." Corey told her.

"You totally like him." Mason agreed. "Does he have an eight pack?"

"Why does that matter?" Ava and Corey asked at the same time, the former exasperatedly and the latter with annoyance.

"I was just curious." Mason said sheepishly.

"Okay, so what did he do that made you come here?" Corey asked her, knowing that Theo probably did something to make Ava angry.

"Well... everything was going good... like, really good. And then he just... ah... he mentioned Hayden. Like comparing himself to her... he said and I quote 'did you ever feel this good with her?' Who says that?" Ava scoffed as she rolled over to face them both and wrapped her arms around Mason.

"He's a guy." Mason explained. "That's what they do. He might be insecure."

"What does he have to be insecure about?" Ava asked confused.