𝐎𝐍𝐄

──────❝ 𝐌𝐲 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐧𝐞𝐫 ❞──────

1x01; ᴘɪʟᴏᴛ ᴘᴛ1──────❝ 𝐌𝐲 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐧𝐞𝐫 ❞──────

1x01; ᴘɪʟᴏᴛ ᴘᴛ1
──────❝ 𝐌𝐲 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐧𝐞𝐫 ❞──────

"Its time, my child." darkness said, Athena looked around for a voice but noticed she was surrounded by blue mist.

"Trigger it, come on do it." the voice said.

"Hello! Is anybody there." she yelled into the mist. She tried to touch reach out to the mist but it all came at her at once and she screamed.

*****

Athena woke up with a start

Athena woke up with a start. Breathing heavily, sweat building up on her forehead. She looked around her room and noticed the sun coming up. She groaned before getting up, she knew she wouldn't be able to go back to sleep after the dream. Could she call it a dream? It seemed like a nightmare but something told her it wasn't bad.

"Bloody hell," She cursed as she stubbed her toe. She didn't even pay attention to what she said, and she doesn't say that. Athena walked into the bathroom to do her morning routine. As she got out of the shower she couldn't get over her dream. What did it mean? What needed to be triggered.

"Okay now I'm officially going crazy, " she muttered to herself as she got ready for the day. Athena put on a white button up long-sleeved shirt with some light blue jeans and her Nike sneakers. She added minimum makeup and brushed her hair. The untriggered witch walked downstairs to see her aunt talking about toast.

She laughed when she heard she could make toast, "Thank you Aunt J" she smiled at Jenna. Her smile always seemed to put everyone's day up. She was a bright girl and Jenna loved that about her. " Hey have you seen-" she was about to as about her personal sketch book. She has two. One for people to see if they want. And one for herself that people can't see besides her best friend and brother. As much as she tried showing Elena the drawings she never gave them them the time of day.