𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

──────❝𝐌𝐲 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐧𝐞𝐫❞──────

1x22; Founders Day──────❝𝐌𝐲 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐧𝐞𝐫❞──────

1x22; Founders Day
──────❝𝐌𝐲 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐧𝐞𝐫❞──────

Athena looked at herself in the mirror with a tilted head. She was wearing a modernized founders day gown, the color was a light red with white lace in the front, similar to the dress she wore for Miss Mystic Falls. Her hair was curled and on top of her head was a crown of flowers. Rhea did her makeup in a elegant way to resemble the woman back in the day. She brushed the front of her dress and fixed her necklace so the flower was more visible.

Atlas and Rhea were going to pick her up and then they would meet Caroline at the school. They would also be meeting Jenna for the first time, which Athena was a bit nervous about. Sure it went good with Jeremy but she didn't know how Jenna would react.

Athena sighed and looked herself over once more. She didn't want to do this. All she truly wanted to do was go to sleep and go into her dreamscape. But she couldn't because it was her bodys' decision to determine whether she was tired.

"You look beautiful." A voice spoke and she smiled recognizing who it was.

"Kol." She softly said.

"I hope you know that you're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen." He breathed and it was almost like he was right behind her.

She turned her head a bit, looking down with rosy cheeks.

"You can't say those things." She chuckled shyly and he smirked.

"Why not? Because they're true?" He questioned and she shook her head, "Whatever negative thing you think about yourself is wrong. You are beautiful and I'll tell you that everyday until you believe me."

Athena bit her lip and looked back at the mirror, knowing Kol was looking also.

"Thank you." She whispered and even though she couldn't see him, she knew he was smiling.

"Anytime, any place."

"I wish you were with me today." She said solemnly.

"I wish I was with you everyday." He whispered in reply.

"I'm going to fix it. I'm going to find a way to get you back." She said determinedly.

"Worry about that another day, darling. Right now worry about how you're going to get down those stairs in that dress." He chuckled and she laughed.