The 46th President.

The three got into a car together and followed trumps route in which he drove.
39 minutes pass...
At last, they saw trumps car parked in the distance and quickly got out of their car.
It was a cliff.
"I SWEAR TK GOD IF HE  JUMPED-" kamala yells.
"No he didn't, do you see that?" Obama points at trump in the distance, at the very edge of the cliff.
Joe runs toward him. Now only a foot away from him.
"TRUMP WHAT ARE Y-UOU DOING?!"
Trump had tears dripping from his eyes, his throat was hurting and he spoke with a scratchy voice "I don't deserve to live, Youndont even genuinely like me back."
Biden thinks about when he first met trump, he was an awkward guy.. so awkward that he found him cute... did biden actually like trump? this whole time...? did he?
(biden pov)
"No i could never like that.... o-o-oran-nge....!"
I could barely get that word out my mouth, then i realized i said that out loud
Trumps eyes widened and more tears fell. "See?!" Trump said.
"You're better off without me!"
I keep thinking about when i first met him, what changed him? I know he liked me ever since i first met him... but what changed him? was it... him knowing i didn't like him back? is that why? was it my fault.

"Biden... I love you." Donald grinned even though he was clearly in pain, then fell backwards..

3rd person

"WAIT!!" biden runs tk grab trumpie , but trump somehow levitates over bidens head and lands onto his car, trump didn't fall off the cliff he....  soemhow levitated and survived by landing on top of his car

Biden runs to trump but stops form a buzz from his phone.
It was the news...
It said
"the 46th president of the united states is.... ———- with a total of 290 votes." wajt who won? biden thought to him self.. he looked closer.... it was

Himself, Joe biden.
"I WON!"
he shows everyone even trump.
trump wipes away his tears and rolls his eyes. "good job i guess."
kamala hugs joe.
Kamala was now the vice president of the US. She was so happy. "We did it joe! We did it!"
She smiled and hugged him tighter.
Trump pulled out his phone and then tweets this:

Joe rolls his eyes and  all go home. Biden tells his wife and the rest of his family, and then he tweets this:

 Biden tells his wife and the rest of his family, and then he tweets this:

(i'm just so happy that orange lost the election

(i'm just so happy that orange lost the election. BYE BYE TRUMPET) (stan biden for clear skin 😻)

A day later Biden meets Donald at the same coffee place they went to a while ago, where donald confessed his love for the first time.
This time, they were dating.
Donald placed his hand on Joes and they talk and joke.
Until donald got assisnated rifht infront of Joe
"DONALD!! DONALD WAKE UP!!"

Joe gasped when he got a glimpse of whonassinated trump...

It was

Obama.

That was the story how trump had everlasting love for biden, and donald then got rejected twice, and then the debates, and then the votes were coming in and joe was in the lead, and then donald got railed by mike pence, and then obama kamala and joe hung out, and then donald jealous, and then donald tried to kiss joe and got slapped and bullied, and then trump kisses joe and tries to die, and then he gets saved by some unknown source and levitates so he won't fall off the cliff, and then joe biden wins, and the trump and bidne finally r dating and r on a date at the cafe, and then donald gets assisnated by obama, and then joes heart is broken, but turns out he actually never liked trump and dated him so he wouldn't die, and then knew obama was gonna kill him all along but didn't do anything, and now he relaizes he actusllt loved trump.

END