Chapter 1 ~ the debate

It was almost time for the first presidential debate of 2020. Both were nervous, but hid it.

10 more minutes until the debate starts, Biden is organizing his papers; trump is tying his shoe.

What will this debate bring us? Which the audience questioned themselves whilst waiting for the debate to start.

10 seconds...
9...
8...
7...
6...
5...
4...
3...
2...
1...

The debate has began.

Joes POV:
I have been preparing to bring this orange an down. There is no way I can possible lose this debate. Joe said to himself silently.

About 30 minutes into the debate and chaos has already started.
Stressful innit luv xx🇬🇧
Joe could see Trump running out of things to say about an hour in. They have already argued and interrupted each other.
Everything Biden was prepared for, except this one thing.

3rd person POV:
Trump opened his mouth and said the most disgusting thing ever to Joe.
"Thats why yo mama dead"
Trump said.
Biden glanced at Trump in shock.
"Dead as hell... What shoes-"
"Stfu." Biden interrupted, but that didn't stop Trump from finishing his sentence.
"What shoes she got onion her casket? That's why yo granny ain't got no knees, can't pray to Jesus.. Bitch. Thats why... your baby got a glass eye, and when she cry you have to clean it with windex... Bitch."
Biden slapped his hand on his mouth from shock.
"Excuse me?!" Biden said, but he couldn't let this affect him much, Biden had to get back at trumpet... But how...?
Then a light bulb turned on in his head, he now knew what to say.
"Shut up 😡 man😡 you're being 😡 so 😡 unpresidential 😡 you 😡 clown😡"
Biden said confidently, anger raising in his voice but still remaining calm.

The audience gasped and the person in charge of the debate had to make them stop arguing.

~~After the debate~~
....
....
....
Find out what happens next in the next chapter 😁😃🤤😁😍🔪😭😛😛🔪🥵🙄🤔🤔😛🤔😛🧑‍🦼🧑‍🦼🧑‍🦼🧑‍🦼🧑‍🦼🧑‍🦼🧑‍🦼🧑‍🦼🧑‍🦼🧑‍🦼🧑‍🦼🧑‍🦼
bye i guess 🙄