•Chapter 11• [Bombshell Blonde]

Começar do início

Y/N: "Hey Lucy?"

Lucy: "...Yes?"

Y/N: "Guess what?"

Lucy: "What?"

I don't know if I like where this is going... Why does he seem so skittish now?

Y/N: "That..."

He pointed towards a house across the street, it was almost the same design as the one I rented but had a more comfortable sort of feel to it rather than trying to stand out. Wait, don't tell me...

Y/N: "...Is my house."

WE'RE NEIGHBOURS! Holy fuck we're actually neighbours! Whatever divine force intervened, thank you! I probably shouldn't give Natsu his address, although it would be funny to see his reaction when Natsu randomly pops in through the window.

Lucy: "Really?! That means we're neighbours!"

Y/N: "Yep. Wanna come over some time?"

Lucy: "Sure! When it's fine of course."

Y/N: "It's always fine."

This is your chance, Lucy! Don't fuck this up! Just ask him if you can come over and then... Okay, I'm getting way too horny here no way something like that is happening so soon! But, I won't complain if it does...

Lucy: "So, does that mean that I can come over now as well?"

Y/N: "Already? Sure, but I thought you were tired."

Lucy: "I'm not that tired."

Y/N: "Heh, come on then."

YES! Stage one, successful. Now, to move onto stage two. I don't want to overshoot my chances but I think I have to win this war of attrition before anyone else does. I already have some competition with Cana, and Mira as well seems to be taking a liking to him. Not to mention that if Erza ends up liking him it will be nigh-impossible to talk to him without having a sword pointed straight at you!

[3rd POV]

The two walked into Y/N's home and Lucy immediately succumbed to the comfortable atmosphere of the cosy little home. Two comfortable looking couches placed symmetrically in front of each other with a coffee table in the middle were in the centre of the living room, to the right was the kitchen, to the left was the bathroom and the single room that the house had which contained Y/N's bed, a couple of drawers and a closet. Despite being relatively small, it looked really nice to live in.

Lucy: "How much do you even pay for this?"

Y/N: "69 420 Jewels a month."

Lucy: "THAT'S SUCH A STEAL!"

Y/N: "It is? Mira said it was so it's nice to know it was true. Would you like some coffee? Or tea perhaps?"

Lucy: "I'd like some tea, thanks."

Y/N: "Okay, make yourself at home."

And Lucy did when she sat on one of the comfortable couches her body immediately sank into the soft fabric, and she lavished in that feeling of comfort the brown couch provided. Honestly, it was as comfortable as a bed if not more, perhaps she only got this feeling because it was Y/N's couch specifically but she didn't care.

Lucy: "Aah, this is so comfortable~"

Y/N: "I know right!"

Lucy slightly jumped at Y/N suddenly appearing by her with two cups of tea. He handed her one which she gladly took and placed it in front of her on the coffee table while Y/N did the same while taking a seat beside her. She just now noticed that Y/N ditched his tuxedo along with the jumper he wore underneath and now wore a slightly unbuttoned shirt.