FIVE STAR ARSE

Louise turned her head to face the dashboard.

"Still looking, sorry Beck..."

Bodies shifted to the driver side, unzipped his jeans, reached into his black cotton boxers and eased out his already hardening cock. The microphone on the Samsung was very good.

"I didn't know your handbag had a zip!" Becky's words caused Louise to break into a wicked giggle. Reaching behind and across with her right hand Louise spread her fingers wide and gently wrapped them around the most splendid looking, circumcised cock she had ever seen.

"I only bought it this morning, you know me I was walking through.... At 'David Jones' and it caught my eye." Staring intently at Bodies ever hardening cock she continued, "It's really very beautiful. It's a rich pink and light orange colour with a darker pink/reddy top."

Her small and perfectly manicured hand and fingers moved up and down the long, thick (but not too thick) shaft, the veins pulsating along the side, fully enjoying Louise's hand rhythmically rubbing along with her index finger deliberately sliding over the head.

Being an expert at multi-tasking in various situations, Bodie had soon located the day spa business card and held it up so she could see it.

"Without losing her rhythm Louise continued, "Ok, here it is....Monday 5:00am, that's perfect. I'll reschedule and we can do the teleconference at midday. I'll come straight from the Spa to the office".

"Ok, great, I'll call them back now and send you a confirmation email and of course, update your diary."

"Thank you Becky, you really are a wonderful secretary."

Laughing, Becky replied, "Yes I know and I will definitely want to see that new handbag, it sounds impressive!"

Her voice was audibly 'gushing' but Louise could not help herself.

"It is divine..." her grip tightened and her pace quickened but was still rhythmic up and down his shaft.

Louise could see through his smile and the hardness of his beautiful cock that he was enjoying her proactiveness and she was very happy to be at last giving her Sir some pleasure. This very thought, 'her Sir', was a revelation. She must ask, she needed to know immediately.

"I must go now Becky? I'll call you later."

"Yes of course Louise. Thank you. Bye."

A second after the call ended, Bodie spoke. "What are you doing?"

Not averting her gaze from the task at hand, Louise responded, "I am rubbing Sir's Cock."

"Correct! And I must say, your hand feels perfect, very good rhythm and increase of speed and tightening of grip.....and I also noticed your index finger sliding over the head on every upward stroke. That's an area that is all too often ignored or forgotten, so I can say with absolute sincerity, I am suitably impressed."

A wave of pride and happiness washed over her. His praise meant so much to her, she was in 'seventh heaven' right now.

"Thank you so, so much Sir. I am very grateful that you are allowing me to pleasure you, to touch your magnificent cock."

"You are most welcome and importantly, most deserving after your efforts in the Café. I can also say that you also continue to impress me with your etiquette. Remembering to use 'Sir', whilst nowhere near perfect, at such an early stage and with such limited experience, is exemplary....even now, you haven't stopped working on my cock which if you did, would be a serious error without asking permission to stop or obeying my direction."