Don't let go -3

Awkward silence took over them as they sat close to each other but yet so far.

"Bola tha na koi jhooti umeed mat dena." He broke the silence.

"I didn't mean to give you any false hope, I'm sorry if you thought so. I always considered you as a friend." He looked at her in surprise that she didn't even shutter once saying this, and how easily she said this.

"Was I a joke? Were my feelings were a joke to you?" Her heart ached at hearing him, only if he knew how much she loved him.

"I'm sorry. It wasn't in my hands." She replied.

"Aik baat kahun?" He said and she looked at him, the pain in his eyes shook her.

"Bohot zulm kiya hai tumne." He said and left, she kept staring at his back, just like once he did.

____________________________________

Did she really not tried? She could've tried but she didn't. He tried so much, he put so many efforts for her, just to make her smile, and she couldn't even try for once.

Her chest was heavy with regret, she could live in hurt but not in regret.

Wiping her tears, she went to her father's room.

__________________________________

She dialed his number after almost a month.

"Hello." She heard his voice after ages.

"Can we meet?" She asked.

"Send me location." He replied and hung up.

She smiled putting her phone down, it was time to make things right.

_________________________________

"Hey." She grinned looking at him.

"Speak." He said and kept his face serious.

"Are you angry?" She asked holding his arm, making him to face her.

"You care?" He asked.

"I do."

He detached his arm from her hand.

"I'm sorry." She whispered looking at him.

"See I've made everything right now. I told papa and he's ready to meet you." She again spoke up.

"Is there any guarantee? How am I supposed to believe you that you won't do this again?" He said a little too loudly, she flinched.

"Don't shout, please. I'm not used to it." She murmured, he looked at her and saw tears in her eyes, his weakness.

"Now don't start crying." He said and wiped her tears.

"I'm sorry, please." She again said.

"You can't just come to me and say that you're sorry. Its not done. You knew, I would be waiting, its really not done." He said.

"I love you." She said blowing away all the negative thoughts that were taking place in his head.

He sighed, "Why do you do this?" He pulled her in a hug.

"I love you too." He said and she smiled hugging him.

He broke the hug and looked at her,

"Tum roya mat karo, mera dil dukhta hai."

________________________________

It was their first official date, he was waiting for her at the location.

Sensing someone's presence, he looked behind and saw her clad in black dress.

"Wow. You look gorgeous." He said coming towards her, she smiled at him.

"Wait." He said, held his wallet, and took out a 5000 rupee note, she looked at him confusingly.

He spinned it around her head (like when you do to remove evil eye)

"Meri zindagi ko kissi ki nazar na lag jaye." He said and threw the money in bonfire to burn.

                              THE END.

_______________________

Idk what I've done with this story, it was pending since long I don't know how the story or dialogues are lmao, I'm just getting done w it just like that, so sorry for that.

WHY DO YOU GUYS DOUBT ME EVERYTIME I MEAN I DO GIVE YOU SO MANY HAPPY STORIES AND YOU GUYS STILL BE LIKE "PLS MAKE IT A HAPPY ONE" 😭😂

But I hope you guys like the story.

Do vote and comment.