Yearning Love -1

Like every other day, he was again standing in the passway of her home, from where she everyday passes. Leaning on his bike he was again waiting for her.

"Kya yar Mohsin, kab tak aise hi roz uska wait krta rahega. Usse bta toh de," his friend again said him the same which he was saying since past 7 years.

Mohsin was 13 years old when he first saw her. They're neighbours. You can call it love at first sight. He was with his friends when he first saw her, in a pink churidar, dupatta wrapped around her neck and hairs swaying in air. It was a breathtaking sight. He lost the moment and kept staring her. Now he's 20 years old and he's still crazy for her.

The strange thing is that they never talked, even for once. The thing which hurts him the most is that she never even looked at him.

"There she is," his friend Arhan said seeing her coming.

Mohsin turned towards the direction, and there he saw her, his love, his lifeline. She was wearing black today. He again stared her. But like always she never looked at him. He was yearning for her one look, but she never looked at him.

Like always, she again passed by him like he doesn't exists.

Arhan sighed.

"Why are you doing this to yourself? Can't you see she don't love you. Loving you is a big thing, she never even talked, forget it she never even looked at you even for once. I wonder if she knows that you exists," Arhan again tried to convince his stubborn friend who was too blind in love to see anything.

"She loves me. She's as crazy for me as I am for her. She loves me too, Arhan. She do," Mohsin said with a slight smile appearing on his lips.

"Reh le apni khush fehmi mein. Usne aj tk toh tujhe dekha nai, tujhe kya wo toh kisi ko nai dekhti hai," Arhan said rolling his eyes.

"Han, nai dekhti hai wo kisi ko, mujhe bhi nai dekhti hai. But have you ever noticed, how her eyes shivered whenever she passes by me?", He said with a smile that reaches to his eyes whenever he talks about her.

"If its like that then why she never looks at you or talk with you? And why don't you say anything to her?", Arhan asked him.

He sighed.

"Because I love her and my love demands nothing but her and one day I will make her mine," He said with a hint of determination and happiness in his voice.

***
She entered her house and strode to her room, her bestfriend following her.

She fell on ground crying, once she reached her room.

"Bas kar do, Shivangi. Kitna uss ko tadpao gi or khud bhi tadapti rahogi. Roz wo tumhara intezaar krta hai. Usse baat krna toh dur uski taraf dekhti bhi nai ho tum," her friend Riya repeated the same thing she was saying since long.

"Toh main aur kya karun," She said clutching to her knees while more tears escaped her eyes.

"Usse bta do agar usse pyaar karti ho aur agar nai bhi karti," Riya put her hand on her shoulder.

"Main karti hun usse pyaar, bohot pyaar karti hun. I know he's yearning for my love, for me to look at him. I always feel his gaze on me and only I know how I stop myself from looking at him, from loving him", She said and bursted into tears.

"Then why are you stopping yourself? Can't you see how much he loves you, how much he's yearning for you since past 7 years?", Riya side hugged her to console her who was crying so hard.

"I know he loves me, I know he's yearning for my love. I'm going through the same, I can't do anything,"

"Why can't you do anything? When you love him and he loves you, then what's the problem?", Riya asked her sternly.

"I am the problem, my family, my parents are the problem. You know my parents are so strict. Papa only allowed me to go my college and then straight return to home. You remember once we decided to eat panipuri and Papa saw me there, he thought I was wandering and not returning to home. He grounded me for a week just because I didn't return home on time, just think what he'll do when he'll came to know that I love someone and that also my neighbor.

You think it's easy for me? It's not easy for me to stay away from him, to not to look at him. I'm dying inside everyday when I see him looking at him but I'm not able to look at him back," She said while crying hard.

"Hey it's okay, I understand. Just relax. Everything will be fine," Riya said

"You know, Riya, he beats here," She said cutely while pointing to her heart.

Riya chuckles and said, "I know he beats in your heart, I know",

***
On another usual day, she was studying on her study table that was near the window. The window was open and the air was greeting her brown hairs thats flowing to the blow of air.

And he was as usual busy in gazing her through the binoculars standing on terrace. It was his daily routine to stalk her every day when she returns from her college and at night when she studies.

For continuous 2 hours he was standing at the same position gazing her while she was studying.

He knew that she never studied, she knew he was looking at her. She pretends that she was studying but she never studied and he knew that.

When she couldn't take it any long, she got up and closed the window.

When she was out of his sight, he sighed and put the binoculars down. The tears which he was stopping started flowing from his eyes.

He closed his eyes and whispered her name with tears flowing from his eyes, "Shivangi"

Just then Arhan came and saw his friend crying. He knew he would be on terrace and crying.

"Why are you punishing yourself? Just forget her and move on," Arhan said while putting his hand on Mohsin's shoulder.

"I can't forget her. I can never forget her. Yaar main har dua mein usse mangta hun, Allah usse mere naseeb main kyun nai likh deta? He said while more tears escaped his eyes.

"She's my life. She's my heart, she beats here," He said while putting his hand on his heart.

"Can you hear? She's beating here, can you feel her?," He said while putting Arhan's hand on his heart.

Arhan couldn't do anything but just to feel helpless at his friend's condition.

To be continued...

This story is for Shivin15 and I'm sorry for the delay♥

Leave your reviews please.

Stay home and Stay safe 💕