Yearning Love -2

Like all other nights, that night was also sleepless for both of them. They cried, and cried.

The sun pecked his cheeks, while his eyes didn't sleep the whole night. The door opened and he saw his father coming.

"Good Morning, Abbu." He said smiling at his father.

"Good Morning, Beta." His father replied returning the same smile.

"Can I ask you something?" His father asked.

"Of course, Abbu. You don't need to ask." He replied.

"Why were you crying last night?" His father asked making him nervous.

"C..cry, no I didn't cry, why would I?" He replied fumbling with words.

"The whole night you were crying, I could hear your sobs. You were trying to cover, but I'm your father. I knew my son was in pain, not just last night but from past seven years." His father replied making him shock.

"I thought you consider me as your friend and you'll share everything with me," he said caressing his son's head. "What is it, what's bothering you? Please tell me."

"No, its nothing like that. You don't worry, I am fine." He replied, controlling his tears.

"If you love her, then why didn't you inform me or your mother?" His father asked again making him shock.

"Arhan told me everything. I knew it was something you're hiding, but I waited for you to tell me. Last night, Arhan told me everything. You love Shivangi, right?" His father said smiling.

The tears which he was holding, started flowing from his eyes.

"I love her. I love her so much. You know, Abbu, I love her since I was 13. And she loves me too. I know she do. We never talked but I can feel it, my heart can feel it that she loves me the same way as I love her." He said with numerous tears flowing out of his eyes making him choke on his words.

"Why didn't you tell me earlier?" His father asked.

"I thought you won't believe me. But I swear my love for her is pure, our love for each other is pure." He replied.

"I know your love is pure, I can see that. You tears said it all." His father said.

"And now no more crying. You're an full idiot. If you love her then why didn't you inform. We could've sent alliance for her, atleast you wouldn't had to shed those tears." His father said making him happy.

"What, are you serious? We can send alliance for her?" He said with happy tears.

"Yes, we can." His father replied wiping his tears.

***

Like this, they sent alliance for Shivangi. Her parents were hesitant but then agreed. They both were really young, they decided their marriage after 4 Years, so they can complete their studies too.

Mohsin had to go abroad for higher studies but before going he met Shivangi.

"I am going, but I will be back to make you mine." He said looking at her who was looking at floor.

She looked up and their eyes met, for the first in 7 years she looked at him. Her brown eyes showing the love they held for him. He felt like the time stopped, they both stared in each others eyes for a time, which felt like eternity. Their longing, yearning for this moment, finally came to an end.

"Promise." She said.

He closed his eyes listening to her voice. The first time he was listening her voice. Her voice felt like melody to his ears. He smiled, knowing he's hers and she's his, without any barrier, without any wall between them.

"I promise." He said looking in her eyes who was already looking in his.

He held her hand. The first touch, their first touch. It opened the bag of butterflies in their stomach.

He gently slid a diamond ring in her finger, as a promise that he will come back.

He looked in her eyes for the last time and then left the room.

***

That's how the four years passed. Their increased for each other. They were yearning to see each other, but like before I didn't has the sorrows, it had the happiness. The happiness to finally see each other.

She was sitting in her room looking at the ring he gave, as his promise. She was waiting for him.

Just then the door opened, and she saw friend, Riya, huffing.

"What happened?" She asked sensing that something was wrong.

"The flight,it..it.." she found her heart stop beating.

"What are you saying? Say it clearly" she almost yelled this time.

"The flight, it..it g..got c..crashed." Riya replied with tears flowing out of her eyes.

She felt like someone has snatched the floor. Her all blood dried up. She looked pale.

"W..what? W..which f..flight?" She asked hoping what she's guessing is wrong.

"M..mohsin's flight. No one has survived. Everyone's dead."

"He's dead."

***

              THE END.

***

Please don't kill me for the ending *sorry*

Did you guys like the story?

Do vote and comment♥

Stay safe and stay home💕