Don't Let Go -1

Stopping the car behind truck when the signal light went red, bumping fist on steering wheel, he hissed in anger.

"Calm down, Kartik." His cousin, Rishabh spoke up seeing his cousin's anger, he knew Kartik's anger would blew up the whole city and well Kartik had the audacity to do that.

"Why is there so much traffic? Say chachu to clear it up." Rishabh looked at him with horror.

"Your party can wait, Kartik."

"Kartik Goenka doesn't wait for anything. Here, on my click I can get everything."

Kartik Goenka, the son of biggest tycoon of country and nephew of a politician. He was the real and perfect example of spoilt brat, son of rich dad and nephew of a powerful politician.

He was the most dearest to his uncle, he treated Kartik as his own son while Kartik's father was a strict man and was worried seeing Kartik's careless behaviour but everytime he did any wrong his uncle covered it up using his sources.

His uncle was an underground mafia as well. Kartik carelessly always carried a gun with him, being a nephew of a politician he needed a gun always with him for protection but he used gun more than a purpose of protection.

He again banged his hand on steering and looked to the otherside, it was a bus stop.

Alot of people were standing there waiting for bus, but his eyes caught two pairs of eyes, with knitted eye brows time by time looking at her watch, wearing jeans and croptop she was looking no less than an angel.

He didn't realize he kept looking at her, unknowingly a smile crept on his face.

"Kartik, where are you lost?" Rishabh asked him, seeing him lost somewhere.

"Huh?" Rishabh pointed towards signal which had turned green.

Kartik last time looked at the girl and went away.

__________________________

One after another, he gulped the shots. Those brown pair of eyes weren't leaving him alone. Her eyes, her furrowed brown, her slim nose to her heart shaped pink lips, everything was so enchanting about that girl.

He groaned, gulping another shot.

"Who was that girl?" He whispered.

___________________________

Next day, same time same place, he stopped his car nearby bus stop, looking for the girl again.

And there he saw it. Those brown orbs, when stepped in sunlight could beat blue eyes. Her brown hairs neatly flowing, her slim nose, her heart shaped pink lips looking enchanting as ever, that mole on her lips enhancing her beauty and keeping the sane thoughts far away.

"This girl, can you get the details?" He asked Rishabh, before he could reply.

"Sure, you can get. I need her details as soon as it is possible."

"What is it, Kartik? And who's the girl?"

"Oh well, I've found another love interest." Kartik smirked.

"Oh please, don't name your phases as love interest. Love sounds disgusting from your mouth." Kartik laughed, he knew it was true.

"Whatever it is, I need her details."

"She looks like some college girl, Kartik." Kartik had recently completed his studies.

"So? I don't give a fuck." Rishabh shook his head.