Dark Link

"A tattoo? I guess it would suit you" Jeff said.
"Hmmmm, I'll think on it" I said.
"Hey you know that in half an hour we have a guest that is coming to stay?" Jeff asked.
"For how long?" I asked.
"Forever" he said.
"Oh okay who is it?" I questioned.
"Dark Link" Jeff said slowly smirking.
"Oh ok.... WAIT DARK LINK!?!?!?!?" I yelled as Jeff bursted into laughter.
"Yeah, you do know that he has a crush on you" Jeff asked.
"Yes and he's the biggest pervert I've ever met. Even bigger then you!!!" I exclaimed.
I watched as Jeff laughed, slowly smiling. Then I heard the door bell ring and Ben answering it.
"Dark Link!!!!" Ben yelled.
"Shit" I said.
I heard the door open and friendly hellos, then the familiar voice call up the hall way.
"Oh Creo! I know your up there! Come down and say hello to me you sexy beast! Come on I don't bite, much. You know you want to Creo!!!" Dark Link called.
I popped my head out of my room and looked at Dark Link, he winked at me and I drew my head back in.
"Shit, shit, shit, shit!!!!" I said.
"Creo, come down here!!!" Link said.
"She'll be down in a minuet" Jeff called.
After a literal minuet I was being literally dragged down the stairs by Jeff.
"I'm ow! Going ow! To ow! Get ow! You ow! Back ow! For this Jeff Ow!!!!!" I exclaimed as I was placed in front of Dark Link. He lent down a bit to me and placed his index finger and thumb on my chin.
"Hello my beautiful" he said.
"Hi" I said.
"Don't get too into it Link, she's mine" Jeff said pulling me back into his safe arms.
"Oh I won't" Link said as he ran off with Ben to play Zelda.
"You know Creo. I gotta get you back for all the times you've won at chase" Jeff said.
"Oh yeah?" I asked.
"Yeah! And I know just how" he said smirking and taking me to join Ben and Dark Link.

I was sitting and playing COD with Jeff and Ben when I heard Dark Link call to me.
"CREO!!!! Come into the closet I have a surprise for you!!!" He called.
"What is it, a massive pervert?" I asked.
"Maybe" Link replied.
"Not a chance" I said returning to my game of zombies.
"Aww come on Creo" I felt some one rush to my side and lick up my neck.
"Hands off Link" Jeff said pausing the game to put his knife at Link's throat "next time, I'll make sure to draw it hard against it" he continued smirking. "Now hands off my girl" he said to Link.
Dark Link threw his hands up in the air.
"Hands are off" he said.
"Good lets keep it that way" I said.