Sally.

Hi guys
This chapter was inspired by shadowmaster_eyeless.
Sorry it's so short.
Enjoy
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I walk downstairs to see Slender rushing around looking around everywhere.
"Slender... Are you ok?" I asked.
"Sally's gone" he said.
I rushed outside and into the woods Jeff and Ben following me.
"Sally? Sally... SALLY!!!!" I yelled crying slightly.

We ran for a long time before finding her. At the lake, crying. I ran to her and hugged her. She explained that she wanted to play with Jane but she just pushed Sally away and told her she wasn't wanted. I got pissed, big time. I grabbed my Dragon Knife and ran all the way back home.
"JANE!!!! YOU ASSHOLE!!!!" I yelled kicking the door open. I found her in the kitchen. I grabbed Jane and threw her into the lounge room, pinning her up against the wall with my blade at her neck.
"WHAT DID I DO!?!?!?!?" She yelled.
"You told Sally that she wasn't wanted when she wanted to play with you!!!" I yelled pulling away from her walking to the couch.
"You know what Jane? I wonder about you. You play games with Sally all the time. What was so different about today?" I said.
She just stormed upstairs.
I grabbed a Xbox controller and put in Skyrim.