Zero.

"So this girl is named Zero" I said walking out of the forest with a piece of paper.
"Slender says that she's highly dangerous" Jeff said walking beside me with his hands above his head.
"Well let's take some kind of caution" I said smirking.
Jeff chuckled then pinned me up against a tree.
"Jeff! Not now" I said.
"She's over there" he said pointing to a brown haired girl walking down the street.

I grabbed my knife from my pocket and walked casually behind her. She walked into a allyway and I tackled her, Jeff was watching. Ready to help. I tackled her to the ground and pinned her with my knife.
"Death is immortality" I said.
She fought back with a lot of strength. She even had a scythe! She swung it at my stomach, leaving a major slice. I ended up leaving it up to Jeff because I got a load of cuts and bruises. Jeff found it to easy to get to her, she was aware of who he was.
"Go To Sleep" he said in he a voice that I would fall for.
She smiled and went to swing at Jeff but I jumped in front of the scythe and my back was sliced open. I groaned in pain as I saw Jeff grew angry. He kicked her face and she fell unconscious.

Jeff swung me over his shoulder and Zero over the other one tied up too so she doesn't attack us again. I was barely conscious and bleeding kinda badly. When we got home Slender looked at us.
"Did you get her" he asked.
"Yes" Jeff said putting Zero on the floor.
"Thanks" Slender said looking at me, half lifeless.
"Is Creo ok?" Slender asked.
"Oh shit!! Creo!!" He said swinging me off his shoulder and into his arms.
"Come on Creo stay awake!!! Creo!!" Jeff said as I fell unconscious.