Have a blade to a face.

Jeff grabbed my hand a lead me downstairs, it felt kind of awkward with him holding my hand as I kind of had a crush on him.
"Ahhhh miss Creo!" Slender said, drawing everyone's attention "good to see you".
"Hi Slender, it's good to see you too" I said. I looked around and saw everyone, I knew all of them, but they hardly knew me.
"Everyone" Slender started "this is Creo, she is the new addition to our family. Please welcome her kindly". I waved and saw mostly everyone faces turn into a smile except for Sonic Exe. and Tails Doll, their faces were either looks of displeasure or hatred. Either way, it made me uncomfortable.

I walked into my new room and grabbed one of my display cases, opening it up to reveal the axe that killed me, still stained with my blood. I grabbed it, jumping out the window and running to the house of my killers, it was easy to tell since they always had parties on Saturday nights. I walked into the house booming with loud music, hiding the axe and walking upstairs. I hid in one of follower's closets and waited till the party ended. Once everything that died down and the three bastards had gone to sleep, I crept out and walked to the first one, smiling largely as I swung down on his chest. His eyes flashed open as pain and death consumed him, his gaze drifted to me and his eyes widened as he saw me.
"Hi" I said "remember me?"
I pulled the axe out and left as the blood poured from him, smiling proudly.

Continuing to the next, I walked in and wandered to the bed where he slept. I dropped the axe on his stomach and caught it as it rebounded off him.
"Ouch what the f**k was that for you b... Oh god" he started.
"Yes it's me, you bastard!" I said slicing his throat and laughing evilly.

I walked to the last room, opening it and waking the leader up. I tackled him and pinned him to his bed.
"What do you want?" His eyes widened when the moonlight shone on my face. "Your still alive? But how?" He said.
"Let's just say" I started "I came back to end you life, bitch!" I said as I swung the axe on his face, slicing it and ending his life. I jumped out the window, plugged in my music and walked but kind of danced my way to the mansion with a maniac smile on my face and covered in my enemies blood.