Food Fight.

I walked into my room and saw Jeff sitting on the bed with no shirt on sharping his favourite knife, his abs making me blush a deep pink.
"You know you never told me you were insane" he said.
"Yeah well, some things are better left unsaid" I said rubbing the back of my neck.
"It was better said because now it only makes you sexier" he said, I softly laughed and watched as he smirked and stood up.
Jeff put his knife away, pushed me onto the bed and pressed his lips against mine. I closed my eyes and moved in sync with Jeff, his lips were soft but demanding which I liked. I ran my fingers through his hair and he held me firmly but gently. We broke apart to regain lost air, spending the rest of the night watching movies/making out until we fell asleep.
-----------------
Next Day
------------------
I woke up with my hands pressed against Jeff's bare chest, my head resting on it and his arms around me. I didn't want to move. I felt Jeff stroke my hair as he breathed quietly. Everything soon became a bit cooler when Jeff left for a shower. I later pondered downstairs still asleep and tripped on the first step, i tumbled downstairs laughing all the way down as I crashed onto Jeff's back... I groaned as I slipped off of Jeff's back. He chuckled as he picked me up and took me up to get showered.

I walked back downstairs after I had gotten dressed into clothes instead of pj's and I heard arguing.
"Doritos!!!".
"Oreos!!!".
"Doritos!!!".
"Oreo!!!!".
Two minuets the arguing escalates to a massive food fight. Okay so here's the teams...
Oreo Team.
Leader: Jeff.
Wisp.
Lj.
Toby.
Clockwork.

Doritos Team.
Leader: Ben.
Zero.
EJ.
Sonic.
Tails.

"Okay we need to count down and have time to prepare-" Jeff started.
" 3 2 1 GO!!!!!" I said quickly.
"Creo!!!!!"
"Hehe"

Me? I like Oreos and Doritos so I'm just dodging anything that is thrown at me.
I watched as Jeff threw a watermelon at Zero and laughed as she became cover in melon guts and burst into laughter. I saw Jeff get a face full of chocolate cake and laughed. Masky and Hoodie are eating cheesecake in the cellar and I laughed at Wisp who got covered in cheese flavouring. This was all a mess but it was tasty and fun to watch.

After the food fight everyone but me were covered in food. I told Jeff to go shower and for once he listened. I saw Lj carry Wisp up to his room and I giggled softly. Jeff came out of the shower and got dressed, he walked to me and smiled.
"Hey Jeff" I started.
"Have you ever thought about me with a tattoo?"