When You Rewake.

Hia Guys. I hope you are enjoying the story... Plz no hate. And the photo above is of Creo.
Have fun reading.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I got changed into my black shirt, white jumper, black jeans, red converses and fingerless gloves. I quickly grab my bag and slide down the stairs to pack a quick lunch. I leave soon enough and walk to college. I live in a large house with my friends. None of my family are alive anymore, I watched as my parents and siblings were slain in front of me when I was twelve. It wasn't much of shock to me as I was treated like shit once Rose and Richard were born.

I got through another day of college and decided to take a longer route home just cause I can.
"Hey bi*ch" a voice called, I knew the voice all to well. It was the voice of the lead bully. He and his gang have bullied me since the first day I started college. I felt arms grab me and drag me to something hard, it was a tree. Cold metal pressed against my wrist, I heard chains rattled and something hit my face. A metal baseball bat, my head pounded and the world began to fade around the edges. I kick and screamed as they tried to inflict more pain.
"Stop moving you stupid girl" the leader said as he tried to swing again but failed and hit the tree. I spat in his face and kicked him in the crouch.
"Leave me alone!!!!" I screamed as I struggled more hitting the two di**ks that held me. I tried to run but the chains kept me from going anywhere.
"Fine then! Be that way" the leader said. He pulled something out from behind him and I saw the glint from the metal edge. An axe.

I just sat there helpless and tired, unable to get away and having to accept the fact that this is my fate. The leader raised his armed hand, smiling sickly. He swung down and walked off, laughing and all. Not sickened by his work... But proud of what he had done.

I felt tears well up in my eyes as my life spilled out of my chest by the axe. I gasped for air as my blood dyed the grass and my clothes red I watched the fade to black but out of the dark I saw I tall man and other figures. The faintest words rung out of the void.

"Your real life begins, when you rewake".
My eyes slowly closed as my pulse slowed and my breathing came to a screeching halt.
"Is this it? Is my life really over?" I thought to myself "no it can't be".