The Mansion.

I sat up gasping for air.
"I- I'm alive?" I said. I felt for my pulse, nothing. I felt my chest for the beat, nothing.
"Okay, so I'm alive but dead" I breathed.
"Of course you were alive my dear child" a strange voice said.
"Were?" I asked turning to look for the source of the voice only to see the famous Slenderman.
"Yes child, but you died and your pure hatred and revenge for your killers has brought you back" Slender said "now please come with me child, we have some tasks to attend to" his voice trailed off as a another figure stepped out from behind a tree, it was another guy. All I saw was a white jumper. He was too fast to see so by the time I tried to see him, I couldn't.
"Go To Sleep". My eyes widen as the words reached my ears. I braced myself for the next move I closed my eyes but I opened them shortly after only to received to blow to head then. I moaned in pain as the world faded.
.......

My eyes flickered open as the red curtains filtered the light.
"Oh good your awake" the same raspy voice said. I flicked my hair out of my eyes and I saw the guy in the white jumper again. I saw the black hair and pale skin. It was clear who he was. I started to get a bit scared.
"Oh gods, your Jeff The Killer" I said slowly backing away.
"Ahhhh so you are aware of who I am" he said smiling largely "welcome to Slender Mansion and in other words". He paused for a minuet and lifted his head to look directly at me. "Welcome to your new life". I started to relax for a bit.... Until Jeff moved towards me.

...........

*deep gasp* \•0•/