T W E N T Y - S I X 🌙

Start from the beginning

"Excuse me Mr. Kim but how do you know this young man." Jimin turned to look at Yaehyung and his eyes screamed for help. Taehyung put his hand around Jimin's shoulder and pulled him closed to him.

"He's a rising businessman of course. I'm planning on giving him a few shares of my company to get him up and started. He's quiet intelligent." Jimin let go of a deep breath.

"Y-yeah. It's funny seeing you here... after all these years." He looked down. A bit uncomfortable with looking his own father in the eyes.

"May I speak to you... in private of course?" Jimin nodded and Taehyung let go of him. There were so many questions Taehyung had but he figured hed save that for later.

Jimin slowly walks off with the man he used to be in contact with. It was awkward. He was still a bit pale from shock he crossed path with father like this.

"You're here." He says awkwardly.

"Yeah... I'm here." Jimin responded. It grew quiet and Jimin looked at him. "Maybe we should just pretend we didn't see each other. Save mom the heart attack ok?" He patted his shoulder and was getting ready to walk away.

"No no Jimin how are you." He froze and turned around.

"I-I'm fine. My son is good he's healthy. We're living ok. How about you and mother?" Jimin looked straight ahead instead of at him.

"Healthy. Jimin she's been living these past few months with regret. We both have." Jimin nodded.

"Well I'm sorry to hear that." He commented. He but back tears for some reason. Why did he have to just show up in his life like this again. "I'm glad to see you're on your feet. D-do you want to exchange numbers or emails-,"

"Father. It's fine. We've been doing fine without each other. Lets keep going that way huh?"

"W-we want to see our grandson Jimin get involved with him and you-,"

"Sunji already accepted the fact his grandparents aren't active in his life like everyone else's. We suffered for years just because my parents couldn't accept me. I'm ok father. Thank you." He bowed and returned back to the conference room. Taehyung saw him and he was a bit worried of course.

"Is everything ok?" He asked. Jimin whipped his face and nodded.

"Yeah I'm sorry if I'm embarrassing you-,"

"No As long as you're ok."
______________________

Jimin sat on the hotel room bed with the complementary champagne. He loved it. Loved it way too much.

He would call Yoongi but he was so worn out after the meeting when they caught dinner he wanted to crash in his hotel room a bit.

There was a knock on the shared door and Jimin mumbled a small come in.

"Are you ok- oh god." He grimaced at his teary eyes and red cheeks.

"This is not the time Taehyung what do you want." Taehyung laughed and placed a bottle of wine infront of him and sat on the far opposite end of the bed.

"I heard you crying in the other room you sounded like a walrus." Jimin rolled his eyes and wiped his face while tipping the champagne bottle to his head.

"So? What happened back at the conference." Jimin didn't know if he should tell him but he did anyway.

"My parents kicked me out when I brought my son home. That mr. park guy is my father... yeah." Taehyung sighed.

"That's tough." He popped open the bottle of wine and tilted it to his head with him.

"Thank you for lying for me. I just didn't want him to know how much of a shit fest my life is." Taehyung chuckled.

"That's ok but maybe you should've let him know what he did to you." Jimin glances at him and looked away.

"Fuck I finished a whole bottle of champagne." He mumbled. Taehyung held up the bottle of wine and he took it and tilted it to his head. Once he got what he wanted he handed it back.

"I can't believe you come from riches." Jimin rolled his eyes

"Believe it asshole." He moved back so his back was touching the head board. It grew quiet and he sighed while looking up.

"Why did you come in my room?" Jimin said. "I thought we agreed to keep that door close." His soeech was a bit slow as he was getting a bit drunk and after continuing to chug the wine Taehyung was a bit tipsy but nothing that affected the way he thought or spoke.

"To comfort you. You sounded like you were dying in here." He laughed and Jimin laughed with him. Taehyung moved to sit next to him while leaning back in the headboard.

"You want to know something?" Jimin looked at him and nodded.

"You remind me of my mom." He blurts. Jimin furrowed his eyebrows.

"I know I look a bit feminine but come on-,"

"No, not like that. I mean the way you think, take care of your self and your son and the way you act. Everything you do or say gives me a spitting image of her." Jimin looked at him and laughed.

"I'm going to assume your mother was a very strong independent woman who had her head on straight." He says.

"She was. And she was sassy and didn't take bullshit from anyone." Jimin slowly hums and stares at him.

"You know who you remind me of?" Taehyung shook his head.

"Something from hell." Taehyung scoffed as Jimin broke out laughing.

"It's true. Here you are talking about how I remind you of your mom but yet you're such an asshole to me." Taehyung circled the rim of the wine bottle.

"I take my work seriously. And I want everyone who works for me to take it seriously as well. This business... was made with my mom in mind. I need it." He mumbles. Jimin nodded and licked his dry lips.

The awkward silence engulfed them before they both spoke at the same time.

"Sorry." Jimin giggled from the champagne and wine. Taehyung looked at him with an interested smile.

"Stop stating or I might have to do something about it." Jimin says playfully.

"Like wha-" Jimin placed his lips on his boss and Taehyung stayed frozen. Jimin snaked his hand around his neck and got on top of him. Taehyung looked with shock eyes as he pulled back.

"Jimin you're too drunk-,"

"Not too drunk." He whispered. "Just drunk enough. You're a bit drunk too huh?" Taehyung shook his head no.

"I-I mean yes-,"

"You're not so tough anymore huh?" Taehyung cursed. He had never been seduced by a secretary yet alone by a male.

"Just relax." He whispers. He started kissing his boss again. His tongue tasted of strawberries from the champagne and hint of wine. He knew he wasn't in the right stage of mind, neither of them were. His lips were so intoxicating though. He finally kissed back and Jimin smiled. His boss was an amazing kisser.

Taehyung's mind ignored the fact that his bestfriend liked him so much talked about him on the phone for hours and even had sex with him the night before. He wanted to push Jimin off and tell him how wrong this was but instead his hand wrapped around Jimin's body and they switched positions.

"J-Jimin -,"

"Yes mr. Kim?" He says teasingly. He trailed his small finger down Taehyung's chest.

"D-do you have any condoms?"

_______________________________

A/N: smirks*

Keep in mind that they are drunk so no smut chapter yet!! Really soon tho but it did happen!!