F I F T Y - N I N E 🌙

The clock on the stove flashed 8:05 as Jimin prepared Sunji's favorite breakfast dish for his birthday. He flipped the pancakes and organized his bacon on the plate while cutting the strawberries.

Later, he'd have a few friends over to play games and cut some cake. For his gift, Jimin got him a new tablet and Jungkook got him some shoes and a small television for his room Jimin at first protested but he eventually convinced him that it was a good idea. Taehyung also got him a gift but he wouldn't tell him what it was.

"Good morning Daddy!" Jimin placed the last pancake on the plate and gasped.

"Good morning baby, Happy birthday!" He picked him up and kissed him on his cheek. "I made you your favorite. Pancakes and-,"

"Bacon!" He says excitedly. Jimin smiles and sets him down on the chair while handing him a plate with whipped cream and syrup. He almost used the whole bottle of whipped cream and Jimin laughed at him.

"Are you excited for today?" He nodded while stuffing his face with pancakes. "After you eat, go get showered ok? Taehyung and Jungkook are coming over to help me decorate and make goodie bags for your friends." He nods once more and continues eating while Jimin goes to pour him some orange juice.

"Can I open one gift early?" Jimin looked up at him.

"Of course baby, you can open mine since it's right in there. Just continue eating." He ruffled his hair that he cut after getting out of the hospital. He was ok with it this time and actually wanted it to be cut.

Once Sunji was done Jimin brought a gift bag and gave it to him he thanks him and takes it. When he pulls out the new tablet he gasped and jumps up to
hug him.

"Thank you, daddy! I really wanted this." He laughs.

"I know your other one is a mess. Here I'll set it up for you while you go shower ok? Daddy loves you." He kisses him on his forehead and he runs off. He unboxed it and pulled out the directions to get it set up. It was an iPad which he was glad he could finally be able to afford for him.

There was a knock at the door and Jimin went to get it. There Taehyung stood with a few bags in his hand with decorations and candy.

"Good morning baby, a little help?" He took some of the bags and walked to the kitchen. He set the bags on the table and took a deep breath.

"Good morning ta-" he cut him off by kissing him and Jimin kissed back. Jimin loved his kisses and how delicate they were. He leaned him against the kitchen counter and continued to kiss him pulling back momentarily to catch his breath. Jimin quickly fixed himself on the counter. Where Taehyung massaged his leg while he pulled one around his waist.

"I can't even properly say good morning." Jimin giggles.

"I know I just missed you." He says leaving a kiss under his ear.

"We saw each other yesterday. You know at work? Like how you do nearly every day." Taehyung looks at him and mocked him and he laughs. It fell silent soon after their laughter died down and Taehyung stared at him.

He was so ethereal, he'd only see someone be this interested in another person in movies. He was more than just interested in Jimin. He was infatuated by him. Jimin brought his hand up to his cheek and placed a quick kiss on his lip.

"Is my boyfriend ok?" He mumbles with a laugh. Taehyung nods and pulls back as Jimin hops off the counter.

"Are you excited to be near screaming six-year-olds? I've never been so excited in my life." He laughs and Taehyung scoffs.

"I hope their parents teach them manners and how to not be annoying." He takes decorations out of the bag and Jimin thought.

"It's in their nature. They're curious so they ask questions a lot." Taehyung rolls his eyes.