( xvi. lo prometo' ) .* :☆゚

꒰ LO PROMETO' ꒱

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

❝ 𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐆𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎 𝐆𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐀𝐖𝐀𝐘 𝐑𝐀𝐅𝐀'𝐒 𝐋𝐎𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐎𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐄?!

"Yes. Rafa has been fucking up ever since he planned that kidnapping with your sister and now that the gringo agent is dead it's necessary to do this. I need to protect myself and this business and with Rafa, that's not possible." Miguel Ángel answered glancing at Neto and Estella. He knew that this was practically betrayal but it needed to be done. While Estella on the other hand seemed to get chills realizing that she now got her confirmation that Kiki was dead.

"I agree. Whatever you need to do Félix." Neto shrugged standing up from his seat. Estella took a puff of her cigarette deep into thought. Miguel Ángel stared at her intently waiting for her opinion on this he needed her on board with this plan since it affected her sister as well.

"And my sister? If she killed Jackson, they can easily arrest her and I don't want to see my sister in prison." Estella looked up at him. He rushed over to her nervous with all of this and intertwined his fingers with hers.

"Your sister will be okay. Nada va a pasar con ella. Lo prometo." Miguel Ángel tucked a piece of her hair behind her ear as she slowly nodded her head. She knew this was risky but knew it was needed to be done no matter how much Sofía would hate her for this if she ever found out. Estella knew Sofía loved Rafa but thought it would be best if the two remained separated.

"Won't Rafa look at this as some sort of betrayal? He'll never forgive you for this Miguel, and you know it. Are you willing to give up your close friend to the authorities?" Estella let out a sigh and saw how Miguel's face turned into an expression of sadness but that expression shortly disappeared.

"He was a huge help in this business, but shit has changed and he has failed to realize that. We have our farms in Colombia now and will be more successful with cocaine. Rafa can look at this as some sort of punishment for his reckless actions. And I need to do this to protect us." Miguel Ángel explained thinking back to the beginning of all of this and how Rafa had been a big part of the reason why they were so successful now. Estella placed a hand on his chest and smiled.

"I know it's hard for you, Miguel, but I understand but you have to promise my sister will be okay. I'm worried about her and also worried about us. The death of an American DEA agent isn't positive for this business, and you know that. Will we have to run?" Estella unsurely asked wondering where they would go if they had to leave Guadalajara. She knew that Miguel Ángel was from Sinaloa so that could be an option to consider.