( x. a true masterpiece ) .* :☆゚

Please remember that timeline might be a little different than the actual show like with certain events/dialogue so don't come at me!

꒰ A TRUE MASTERPIECE ꒱

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

❝ 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐈𝐒 𝐌𝐘 𝐇𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐋 ❞

Estella had gone along with Miguel Ángel to see his hotel called "Hotel Americas". Although she had been here before on the night of the wedding she hadn't seen it during the day when people were actively working and talking.

"It's nice. The interior is amazing." Estella adored the way his hotel looked and this was all distracting her from her argument she had with Ana the day before. Miguel Ángel stared at her with his hands in his pockets admiring the way she politely greeted the others passing by.

"Yes, it is. Come on let me show you my office." Miguel Ángel smiled allowing her first inside the empty elevator. It was nerve-wracking to be alone with Miguel Ángel but was delighted she had decided to accompany him to his elegant hotel. She didn't know if there was any business implicated with her being here but thought it was compassionate of him to try and get the situation with Ana out of her head.

"Y aquí está mi oficina." He leads her inside and once she's in the office sees how remarkable it was. She was a sucker for paintings, and one seemed to catch her eye the instant she saw it. It was strange but breathtaking. The painting was of a man who appeared to be in discomfort but Estella couldn't interpret what it meant so she turned to face Miguel Ángel who had now sat on his chair.

"Veo que te gustan las pinturas. No?" Estella stepped closer to his large desk. Miguel Ángel nodded his head smoking his cigarette.

"Yes, I do. They have a lot of significance. I see you like them as well." He handed Estella the cigarette which she accepted. It was true that she loved paintings. There was something about them she couldn't take her eyes off of and liked how Miguel Ángel seemed to think the same.

"Of course I had a lot back at home. But this one is a true masterpiece." She pointed at the painting and chuckled. Miguel Ángel was glad to see her genuinely smile. Her art appreciation was one other reason he wanted to know more about her. Before Estella could say anything else the telephone rang on his desk. Inside her head, she was annoyed at however was calling since she wanted to converse some more with him. He was interesting and Estella wished to spend more time with him but knew that call had to do with the business.

"What happened?" Miguel Ángel ran to the telephone. It seemed to Estella that he had already been expecting a phone call. She stepped closer to him and oddly enough Miguel Ángel let her listen in. He usually didn't allow this but seeing Estella so eager to listen made him choose to do so.