CHAPTER 9: WORRIES, CONFESS, AND ...

Start from the beginning

BakuDeku: *run*

Me: Okay... Let's get back to the story.)

As the blond hugging him, Deku rubs the hands holding with tenderness as if he afraid to hurt his significant other.

"You know what Kacchan?"

At the question, the blond stops rubbing his face but still not letting go. Izuku knows he got the other's attention then he continues

"When I first got there, everything is so strange, I got to see lots and lots of new things. Some news Heroes, some medicines I never thought we have or many new theories that are undergo testing. The University is also nice, at first many students there hate me as they thought I used some quirk or connection to get in. But after a month, they all warm up to me!! Now we are all best bud!"

The green angel keeps on telling his love all the things he saw and learned in his two years' time there, as cute as how exciting or how his emerald eyes sparkle, the young Bakugo could not feel happy for his love's growth yet he continues to listen.

"Tokyo is a wonderful and opportunistic place to stay and study."

The sentence makes the teen behind him stiffen and tighten his hold on the body in front of him. As if he scared if he just let go even a bit, the other would vanish.

"However, there is something that makes me love Musutafu more than Tokyo. Do you know what is that, Kacchan?"

A little startled at the question aiming at him, he answers the thing that pops into his mind

"Um... Cause your mother and All Might are here?"

Giggle at the silly answer, the greenette turns his body so his face is facing other's and gives it a loving kiss.

"Bakacchan~ That's just a small part but not the real main reason!"

Knowing he is being teased by his playful boyfriend, Katsuki finally smiles happily and moves in for another kiss but his lips only land on the other's freckles. Not discouraging, he keeps on kissing each and every freckle he could find which the one being kissed blush furiously at the gesture. After a few more kisses, the smaller teen answers his own question

"I like Tokyo but I would never go there because, in Musutafu, there are many precious memories that I want to continue to create more and more."

"But in Tokyo, you could still create new and more memories there?"

"Yes, Bakacchan *the Bakacchan playful bites Deku's ear earning a yelp* Anyway, even if it is so but there would still one thing missing"

Hope begins to fill Bakugo, never before he feels so weak yet so strong at the same time. A gentle smile greets him as the pinkish lips say

"Because my memories must have you in it, Kacchan! Not one memory that doesn't have you in it."

Tears begin to form in his even more bloodshot eyes as the reassurance words fill with love reach his soul

"As cheesy as it is, *blushing madly* it is true my dream is to be the best Quirkless Combat Doctor ever but my goal is only to be by your side, Katsuki."

With that heartfelt confession and the fact, his childhood friend turns lover said his name making his tears drop uncontrollably, the same could apply to blushing and tearing Cinnamon Roll. After a minute or so, the blond has already able to re-control himself, giving the still cry-baby a push so he is laying back first on the bed, trapped beneath him. Moving closer to him, Kastuki whispers

"The reason I want to be number 1 is that you would only look at me and no one else, Izuku. Always was, is, and will."

Then he steals his self vow with a kiss. Izuku continues to cry tears of joy at those words as he wraps his hands around the other's neck bringing them even closer into the kiss. They continue to kiss, not wanting it to break then suddenly, the more dominated man nibbles on the lower soft lip, the smaller one gasps in surprise with allow the foreign tongue to go inside his mouth and explore every crack and cranny making the trapped one losing more of his breath. Slowly, the playful organ starts to teasing the owner's tongue to a dance that only they could feel. Time passes as they still lip-locked on each other, the 14 years old's hormone starts to make itself known as the rough hands begin to wander all over the shivering body. It moves from the waist up to the chest, then backs down only for one to slips under the hem of the shirt and the other cupping other's round and soft... behind.

The bun-bun realizes his virtue is in danger as he struggles to escape but he's trapped and before he could say anything, his tongue is being caught and dragged outside its comfort zone. The wolf in Pomeranian's skin continues to devour the delicious treat underneath him and as he feels the lust starts to clouded his bunny's eyes, he teasingly slips into the bottom part of the cloth of his mate.

 The wolf in Pomeranian's skin continues to devour the delicious treat underneath him and as he feels the lust starts to clouded his bunny's eyes, he teasingly slips into the bottom part of the cloth of his mate

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK (Author: still waiting for the voting!!!)

The knocking at the door making them jump off the bed, as Inko's sweet motherly voice rings out

"Katsuki-kun, Izukun! You boys go out and play outside. I and Mitsuki are going to cook up the feast for your celebration so no helping!!!"

Beet red face, Izuku sits up and quickly fix his cloth as he answers

"Ye... yeah Mama!! We... we will come right out!!! Um... so giv... give us a sec!"

Happy with the reply, Inko says cheerfully, if you want to go anywhere just ask Masaru, he's about to go buy some stuff so he could give you two a ride there!! Quickly now!"

"Yes, Mama!!"

When Inko's footsteps fade away, the nearly lost his pure Midoriya turns toward the pouting one, grabbing the pillow nearby and repeatedly hit the other's head while whisper shouting

"HENTAI KACCHAN!!! HENTAI! HENTAI!! HENTAI!!"

The blond just uses his arms to block his face from being hit all the while laughing happily!