Chapter 101-120

Chapter 101 - It has to be him

“Wait a minute!”

Yin Ming was a little later than the rest because he had to deal with the mess left by Yin Suye at home. But he didn’t expect that the person who dared to make trouble in the Imperial City turned out to be his ‘good son’ Yin Suye? Especially after he arrived, the people around him couldn’t wait to tell him about their guesses about this matter; Yin Ming’s face became ugly right away. He did not expect Yin Suye would protect a demon, moreover going against the Supreme King at the gate of the Imperial City?!

At that moment, he really believed people’s guess that Yin Suye was charmed by a demon to the point of throwing his life away. He really wanted to go up and ruthlessly teach Yin Suye a lesson, but because Supreme King was present, he didn’t dare to go up. So he could just watch the development of the situation silently in the crowd. It was only when he saw Yin Suye was that ‘not afraid of death’ that he(YSY) wanted to start the Fate Substitution, he(YM) has to come out to stop him. No matter how much he disliked Yin Suye, he can’t really watch Yin Suye seeking his own death. After all, Yin Suye is his only son in his life now.

“Yin Suye, don’t be stubborn! Quickly apologize to the Supreme King and say that you are not going to initiate Fate Substitution!”

Yin Ming saw that the soldiers who came to catch Yin Suye didn’t listen to him at all, so he could only turn around and persuade Yin Suye instead. Just that after waiting for some time, Yin Ming don’t see Yin Suye listening to his persuasion, he became a little anxious.

“Yin Suye, although this demon in your arms is very charming, but it doesn’t worth it if you ruined yourself for a little demon!”

In Yin Ming’s eyes, other than looking pretty, this demon in Yin Suye’s arms doesn’t have any other good points. Especially when this demon used his appearance to deceive his Yin family’s heir, letting Yin Suye take risks on his behalf. This is an unforgivable sin!

“If you like men, no matter what kind of plaything you want, I can find one for you. As long as you don’t continue to get entangled with this demon!” Yin Ming seemed to be used to Yin Suye not answering his words, continuing his own talk. In order to appease Yin Suye and not let him do stupid things, Yin Ming made a big concession and pushed all the faults onto Shui Ruoshan.

“It has to be him!”

Yin Suye originally didn’t plan to pay attention to Yin Ming’s nonsense, but when he felt the little guy not well-behaving[1] in his arms, he suddenly changed his mind. Even though Shui Ruoshan grew up in an instant but in his eyes, no matter how much Shui Ruoshan has changed, he(SRS) is still the simple, innocent and warm little guy that he first met! This five words were not to answer Yin Ming’s words, but to tell Shui Ruoshan that there is nothing in his heart that is more important than him(SRS)!

1. Banana : Is that a word? All of a sudden, Banana got a brain-fart and couldn’t brain _(;3/
“…”

Feeling Yin Suye’s hot breath inadvertently blowing by his cheek when he(YSY) was talking, Shui Ruoshan didn’t know why he suddenly felt his face became hot. He don’t know if this body he transmigrated into is someone easy to blush or not. If this body is very easy to blush, then the aloof image that he has been trying to maintain will be destroyed. But all this must blame Yin Suye, why he has to say such ambiguous words in front of so many people ah? This can easily make people think it the other way alright?! If not for Shui Ruoshan knowing that his relationship with Yin Suye is pure, he will also get the impression that he is being confessed to. Both of them were obviously guys, so why did he have such a strange impression? Could it be the parallel world’s culture is different from Earth, so such corny words like ‘it has to be him’ doesn’t really mean love talk between lovers?