Stretching My Arms (Zach x Alex LEMON)

(I'm finally doing it! I am writing about the thing I feel most awkward about! This is gonna be lemon, so if you don't like it, you may wanna leave, but you may wanna stay and give it a chance!)

Alex's P.O.V

I was just laying in bed. I felt awfully sick. My throat was hoarse, my nose was a bit stuffy. It just wasn't great. It was one of those days you felt like that was gonna be your last day on earth, but it clears up in a few moments. I was just laying in my bed, until I heard my door open. It was Zach.

End Of P.O.V

Zach: Hey there! Are you doing alright?
Alex: Yeah! I'm staring to feel a bit better!
Zach: Well do you want me to stay with you?
Alex: Yeah sure! Why not?
Zach: Okay thanks!

(Zach just sits on Alex's chair just staring at her directly in the eyes. Alex connected her eyes to his eyes. They have just been looking at each other for about 5 minutes, until Zach suggest something to Alex,)

Zach: Hey Alex...
Alex: Yeah?
Zach: Can we do something fun?
Alex: Yeah sure! Whatever you want to do!
Zach: Whatever I want?
Alex: Whatever you want!?

(Zach smiles. Zach got from Alex's chair. He then walks to the door. Out of nowhere, there was an unzipping sound)

Alex's Mind: Zach? What is he doing?

(Alex then caught on what Zach was doing. Alex stretched out her arms...

And grabbed a lemon squishy, and chucked it at Zach)

[BOI YOU THOUGHT]

Zach: Eek! Alex what the heck! I was just checking my background to see if I brought my Nintendo switch with me!
Alex: Wait! That was your backpack?
Zach: Yeah? I brought it in with me!
Alex: Ohhhhhhhhhhh!
Zach: So wanna play?
Alex: Suarez,