Road Trip [1] (Drake X Jade)

(IINoob PlayzII made the video on top on YouTube)

(The squad was gonna go camping! They all brought their stuff they needed in a van and drove there. Alex and Zach were cuddling each other while Charli was making a fuss when Light was "flirting" with her! [Future Oneshots Leaked Lol] Jaxx was dying on the inside after witnessing what Light is doing, andJade and Drake were just sitting together! Drake wanted to attempt to break the awkwardness, so he wraps his arms around Jades!)

Jade: Wha- What is this!
Drake: Affection!
Jade: Ew

(Drake was sad. He was about to let Jade go, until she said this!)

Jade: But keep sharing it...
Drake: Hmphhh!

(The whole Squad got off. Alex and Zach were setting up alone, Jaxx was laughing at Light, Charli was getting her tent up, and Jade and Drake were talking to each other!)

Jade: So did we decide on who are gonna go in who's tent?
Alex: Yeah!!
Zach: Jade and Alex in tent 1, Me and Drake in tent 2 and LiGhT and ChArLi in tent 3! Jaxx you get to choose who's tent you wanna go into!
Charli: WHA- WHY AM I PAIRED WITH LIGHT!!!
Light: Yeah can it be all girls in a tent and all boys in another?
Zach: Yeah, but I don't wanna sleep with you feeling my hair!
Charli: You think I wanna?
Jaxx: I'll just go with Charli and Light to make sure that they won't DO ANYTHING!!!
Charli: HE—-
Zach: Okay it's settled!

(The squad all went to their tent.)

Zach: Drake~~
Drake: Yeah?
Zach: How is your relationship with Jade?
Drake: Oh it's great! Me and Jade always get along! She is the best person I ever met!
Zach: Awwww! That's So Cute!
Drake: So...

(This is Part One! Part 2 is Alex x Zach!)