Isle Of You (Jade x Drake)

Prompt: Drake puts a love letter in Jade's locker!

(And Isle Of You is a sneaky way to say I Love You, it doesn't really have anything to do with the story lol)

(It was 11:25 am. Jade and the rest of the 9th grade were heading to the lunch room. Jade and we of her friends headed to their lockers to either get their lunch or just get some extra time to talk to each other.)

Jade: Uhh school is so boring!!!

Alex: I know right!!!!!!!

Charli: I wish school would just end!

Jade: I know to-

(Jade opens her locker, she sees a letter fall out. She catches the letter and examines It! The letter is pink with hearts all over it!)

Charli: Ohhhh! Looks like somebody has a secret admirer!!

Alex: What does it say?

Jade: I don't know! Let's read it!

Jade

There are not enough words to express what you mean to me. I cherish every moment and every new memory. Every second that we share is seared into my mind and in my heart forever.

You've left an imprint deep upon my soul. I love you more than you could ever imagine.

Forever yours,

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Alex: OMG! That's so cute!

Charli: I wonder who the secret admirer is!

Jade: I do too! I'd be really excited to meet them!

(What Jade and the girls didn't know is a certain boy named Drake were watching them. Drake smiles when he hears that Jade is excited to meet him)

Drake: I would be too, I would be too-

(Where I got the love letter  - http://www.beautiful-love-quotes.com/copies-of-love-letters.html)