Prologue 1: The life of Gisborough, and his entry to the Kriegsmarine

Post-ww1 Germany: 1934, Location: unknown

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Do what I say, you'll be a strong commander, you'll be like what I once were but I don't want a  weakling like you are right now." A man who looks to be around his mid-30s said to a young boy no older than 9.

"But father, I've already memorized half of the tactics that you said I should for this week, I also did the mock up obstacle course required for the navy even though I am still young, may I at least get rest and play like the other kids" said the boy.

"Don't talk back to me, and do what I say. I don't have much time left, and I don't know if I'll see this creation come true. I want you to command this creation and bring pride to our family, that is your purpose. Now continue" the Father demanded 

"Ok father" said the boy, who went to the obstacle course and trained again.

This is the life of Guisborough, a child who's been trained to be a soldier and a tactician by his father ever since he was young. His father, also known as Forenheim Jaeger, whom is a lead Naval architect that is determined to make the best battleships in the world. He trained his son whenever he could, teaching him tactics and all about Naval warfare. He only viewed his son as someone who would command his ships, and something to who's purpose is to bring pride and glory into their family. He viewed him no more or less than that.

Guisborough had a hard life ever since he was a child (he also lived in a very nationalistic area hostile to people with an enemy blood). Witnessing the death of his mother Lilith(who was half American and British) being killed in front of him at a young age, which he mourned for dearly since she was the only one who treated him like a real child. Also being unaccepted and treated like crap by others due to his mixed blood, his name, and his heterochromia eyes. He was often bullied at school, no one would help him even by the adults or the teachers. But Guisborough didn't need help anyways, he just accepted this as normal.

As 7 years went by, Guisborough would end up not having friends, or no real connections with anyone. Due to what he has gone through, He grew to be emotionless on the outside, not showing any kind of emotion on his face. His Dark forest green and oceanic eyes was beautiful, but devoid of emotion as well. Training for all his life, 'having fun' would only be a concept for him.

 Despite all of this, he was one of the top on his school. He excelled at Arts as well as being one of the best at playing the Piano. He'd also excelled at history as well as being good at science and math. Due to his intellect, he is a year advanced than what class students around his age was suppose to be in, this further made more students dislike him. But on the top of it all, he was the best at military tactics, specially the Navy  (Due to his father grooming him to become one for practically all his life).

~~~

"You mixed piece of crap, if it weren't for your father's position. You'd be long dead now, at least you're going to be the joining the navy now. I'd like to hear you dying a young age." said by someone.

"How come a 2 colored eye freak like you gets to be a year advance, at least it makes it so that we don't get to see your face now since you're going. We don't need the enemy's blood among us" said by another student.

"Don't ignore us you emotionless cunt. Who knew someone like you would be good at something. Just drown for us when you join the navy will ya" said by another person. They would continue throwing insults for a while but then left.

'Finally they're gone. It was annoying to hear them speak the same shit, do they not get tired of it? At least I'm done listening to their bullshit now, time to prepare in joining the navy like my father said, even if I'm only about 17y/o and a half. What a fucking shitty life I have' Guisborough said to himself.

-Some time later-

After a few months, he passed the Boot camp and joined the Navy. Due to him being taught by his father, Forenheim, whom is the lead scientist on a project called 'project: [redacted]' and who is also former Commander of the Kriegsmarine, he was able to pass easily. Most opposed the idea of letting a young, mixed blooded German join them, but eventually they had to let him in due to his excellence at Naval warfare. Like before, they paid no respect to the new Officer.

A/N: That's all for today, this is the prologue for this story. I do hope you enjoyed my first chapter on my first ever story! (Might upload tomorrow, or days later due to exams. Damn writing is harder than I've expected). After the next prologue, would be the bio and then the Azur lane part. Just a heads up