benji turns nine!

Start from the beginning

*Benji, Coralei, Averie, Theodore, Harlow and Luca's outfits*

"HAPPY NINTH BIRTHDAY, BUBBA! WE LOVE YOU!" Averie and Coralei both say in unison to Benji as they hug and kiss him.

"Thank you, Averie and Coralei! I love you both very much!" Benji says with a big smile at his little sisters.

"Dobby and Sammy both said happy birthday too!" Harlow says with a cheeky smile.

"Thank you, Dobby and Sammy!" Benji says as he hugs and pets Dobby and Sammy. 

"Where is the birthday boy?" RJ asks playfully out loud.

"I'm right here, Papi!" Benji says with a bug cheeky smile.

"Happy ninth birthday, Bubba!" RJ says as he hugs Benji from behind and he kisses Benji's cheeks making Benji laugh and smile at RJ.

"Thank you, Papi!" Benji says to RJ with a smile.

"Hi, Bubba. Happy ninth birthday!" Will says as he hugs Benji and kisses him.

RJ then picks up Luca, playfully tickles his tummy and Luca laughs loudly.

"Thank you, Daddy!" Benji says with a big smile at Will

"Did you see your birthday decorations yet?" Will asks Benji curiously. 

"No! Let me go see!" Benji says as he gets up and looks at all of the decorations and he gets very excited!

*Imagine it says Benji's 9th Birthday Party*

"Oh my goodness! I LOVEEEEE the birthday decorations! Thank you so much Daddy and Papi!" Benji says as he runs over to Will and RJ hugging them both tightly.

"You're welcome, bubba! Today is your special day just for you!" Will says making Benji's cheeks blush.

"Today is your special day! Are you excited for your friends to come over?" RJ asks Benji.

"Yes! I am very very excited!" Benji says with a big smile.

"Well, they should be coming really soon! Let's make sure the house is cleaned up before everybody starts coming over!

"Yes! Let's clean up!" Benji says loving an organized house just like Will does making RJ chuckle.

Will, RJ, Benji, Coralei, Averie, Theodore, Harlow, Luca, Dobby and Sammy all patiently wait for all of Benji's best friends to arrive!