"How about paying a visit to the Prince? I believe you have already treated him like a brother..."

Kyung's face softens remembering his memories with the Prince... He sighed deeply before he answers, "Even if I want to, I can't. They will surely torture me or you. They must not find us here or else we'll be dead."

Jeongyeon looked down wiping her tears with the blanket.

"Do you love him?" Kyung-wan suddenly asked noticing how pained she is.

Jeong looked up at him, "I won't be crying like this if I don't."

"Aigoo," her brother sat beside her. His madness vanished in an instant as he cups his twin's face and wiping her tears. "You look like a mess."

"I know..."

"You can hug me if you want?" he offered giving her a look with with deep sympathy. Without any hesitation, Jeong embraced him and cried on his shoulder while venting out the emotional pain she's feeling.

- - - -

One... one whole year, she will be like a bird living in a cage and she never imagined her life to be like that.

Two... two more hours and she's ready to escape. She knows Kyung will be mad at her but she badly wants to know the truth. "Who killed him?" she asks herself believing that the accident was intentional. Knowing that the Security department in Busan is unreliable, she wanted to do her own investigation.

Three... three steps to fulfill her plan. Find the car's key. Leave carefully. Drive away in full speed.

As she waits for the perfect time to escape, she turned on the TV and the news channel flashed a press conference with the assistant of the King, Jung Jae, talking as a spokesperson of the Royal family. Jeongyeon listened intently as he announces...

'It is so unfortunate that we have to confirm the death of the Prince of Busan in Daegu. We are still conducting thorough investigation about the accident and we will surely seek for justice. The King and the Queen are hoping for a peaceful mourning of the passing of the Prince. We ask the public to kindly respect the Royalty's privacy in this difficult time.'

One of the press people asked, "Will there be a public viewing?"

"None. The royal family wants a private ceremony."

There will be no public viewing...
That just emotionally crashed her soul...  She badly wants to escape and see him for the last time.

- - - -

After dinner, Jeongyeon went to her designated room to sleep and unfortunately Sana is with her.

She has been eyeing the clock and few minutes more, she knows that her family will be asleep.
Sana is already lying on the left side of the King sized bed and she's busy reading a book.

Jeong silently sat at the farthest corner massaging her legs, secretly glancing at her roommate. Suddenly, Jin's girlfriend asked her, "Wae? You keep glancing at me, wae?"

Jeongyeon was startled but composed herself after, "Nothing, I just realized that you are beautiful too even without make-up."

Sana lets out a giggle, "You don't have to compliment me, what do you want?" she sat putting the book on the side table. "I can help you and I will keep my mouth shut, I promise."

Jeongyeon was studying her, 'Should I trust her or not?' She looks at her in the eyes and the sincerity and eagerness of Sana's stare is so believable.