"I missed you bubba." She cheesed peaking my lips again.

"I was only gone for two hours." I stale faced her.

"Two hours is like 2 business days." She laughed taking one of the fries.

"You gon eat with me?" She asked walking in front of me going to her bed room leaving me to watch her ass jiggle while she walked, hey at least im looking respectfully.

"Yeah I gotta shower first."

"Oh my gosh- what happened!?" She asked lookin at the blood that was on my arm.

"Oh, that's not my blood." I shrugged going over to her dresser and taking some of my clothes out.

"Put that shirt back."

"How you gon steal my shirt?" I asked putting it back.

"Go shower killer." I stale faced her as she died of laughter.

25 minutes later

"Let's watch a scary movie!" She exclaimed flipping the tv on.

"Yo scary ass know you can't watch no damn scary movie, you be wanting me to go in the bathroom with you while you piss and shit."

"You shole do go with me though." She went to Netflix and put on "The Boy".

She sipped her frappe and bit into two fries.

"Them damn witch boots." I took one of her chicken nuggets and dipped it in the sauce.

"You're so mean, what if those are her favorite boots." She slightly laughed scooting closer to me.

"You like my mean ass."

"Okay and what about it?" She sassed as I rubbed my bare stomach.

"Youn never wear no shirt." She fussed setting her food in the bag and putting it on the dresser.

"I'm not saying I'm complaining though." She bit her bottom lip making me squint my eyes at her.

"Lil horny freaky fuck." I rose my eye brows up and down , and she rolled her eyes making me laugh harder.

"Your so irritating." She said straddling my lap.

We stared at each other for a second until she kissed my lips, not just a lil peak either, a full blown tongue down kiss that make yo knees weak.

I gently bit on her bottom lip taking control.

I slowly flipped us over so I was on top, her hands wondered to the back of my neck as she pressed her body against mines, the kiss started to get heated causing me to pull away.

"Ke'lannie."

"Hmm?"

"Lemme taste you." Her eyes slightly widened.

"R-Right now?" I nodded as her cheeks became red while she held an slightly flustered face.

"Can I ?" I asked kissing on her neck.

"Y-Yeah."

I continued placing soft kisses on her upper body and slid my hand in her panties, I slid my finger down her slit instantly taken back at how wet she was.

"Damn you wet like this fa' me?" I smirked sucking her juices off of my finger and sliding my body down.

I slowly but surely took her silky red velvet shorts off and took her red panties off , I soon came face to face with her pussy.

A/N- If you can't handle me saying , Dick or Pussy, then dont read the sex scenes! I will never in my life (besides right now) say manhood, cock, penis, or member

"She pretty." I admitted kissing her inner thigh, she whimpered upset with me teasing her, I finally sent a long lick to her pussy making her slightly jump at my touch.

When I finally started feasting she tried to shut her legs, but I yanked them back open and looked up at her face seeing her eyes shut.

"Fuck," she moaned out while her legs began to tremble, she's sensitive.

Without warning I stuck a finger in her instantly causing her to let out a louder moan.

"J-Jasaniii , ooh fuckkkk! " Her hands found their way to my hair as I added another finger still sucking on her clit.

Pretty ass moans.

"J-Jasani stop I-I feel like I gotta pee." She whined tightening herself around my fingers.

"That ain't pee baby." I chuckled as her legs started shaking, this probably her first time cumming.

"Ooh my— shitttt!" She bit her bottom lip as her legs started closing.

"Ke'lannie, keep em open and open your eyes." I said sternly, I kept feasting on her making her reach her peak.

"Oh my—" Her jaw fell open but no noise was coming out.

"Jasani I can't take it! Oh my goddd." She covered her face making me speak up.

"Quit fucking playing and move yo hands." I demanded smacking her thigh making her yelp, she slowly moved her hands letting me see that she had a tear running down her cheek.

"Yo ass can't handle the tongue." I teased as her face turnt red , I took my fingers out of her throbbing cat and got in between her legs to kiss her.

I kissed her lips allowing her to taste herself.

"Come sit on my face, I want more." Her eyes widened as she attempted to stop her shaking.

-

-

-

What yall think about this?

-

-

-

BTW - I  changed a lot of stuff about this book so you may have to re read it.