Meeting My Future Husband✔️

So Carlton Myers will be played by Zac Efron
EDITED
Chapter 2:
Amy!" My Mum said "He offered you how much?" She was sitting up in the bed, some strength had returned but not enough for her to get out of bed.

"Two million" I say pacing the motel room. My best friend Chloe sits beside my Mum.

"Well Amy I don't know" Chloe says "Is this really what you want? Agreeing to marry a man you're not in love with?" She was eating a granola bar, on the chair.

"Chloe what choice do I have? This money can really help Mum, it can cure her even, with what I have now that's just not possible." I say "and marrying Carlton gives me the most protection from dad as well as setting myself up for the future and paying off the debt I owe too!"

She looks at me "I understand that part. But do you really want to spend your life pretending to love someone? I'm your best friend and I'll support you on what decision you decide to make but don't you want to fall in love? With a real person? Have children"

I don't want children not now, not ever.

I nod "Mum what do you think?"

"No, absolutely not" she folds her thin arms

"Why not Mum? It gives us protection, money and I can help you! We can get good doctors "

"No." She says "Not like this, you met a man in the street how do you know this is legitimate?"

"Mum!" I say "What else do you suggest we do? Where are we going to live? How are we going to get money? He gave me his card and I searched him, he is very legitimate."

"We will figure something out. This is not the way to do this, Amy Louise Richards promise me right now that you won't do this."

"Mum-"

"Jayne has a point, Ames" Chloe says "Don't do this"

"Promise us right now Amy, that you will not do this!"

"Mum-"

"Amy" her voice is almost angry "Right now."

"Okay I promise" I sigh

_________________________________
I hold the card in my hands, as the phone dials

"Hello Martin Rivers speaking"

"Hello? Yes hi, my name is Amy Richards, you approached me yesterday-"

"Yes Amy Richards, I remember" Martin says "So I'm guessing that you've made a decision on my offer?"

"Yes, I have. Yes, yes I would like to take your 2 million dollar deal"

"Great. Well where are you staying? I will come over now."

"The Hollywood London"

"The Hollywood London?" He asked "Okay I will be over, with sanitary wipes."

The call ended.

Soon there was a knock on the door. I jumped this is probably Martin but still I'm cautious.

"Who is it?" I called.

"Martin"

I unhooked the chain. "Come in"