OUR STORY

Hey guys. So i wanna tell you that i havent broken a pattern yet😁❤ so my pattern is that only one person's POV will be in one PART. Finally i am telling because now i believe that i am not gonna break the rule😁❤ Enjoy this part. Love you
THANK YOU

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
JIMIN'S POV

I...never thought my life will find a partner. I was poor,helpless and i was so broke that i was going to do a suicide.

Yeah. I was going to kill myself..but that day...someome stopped me.

JUNG HOSEOK. Saved my life.
So the story is...

11 months before

I gave up on my life..when i lost ny Mom..she was the only one i was living for. I admit her in the hospital and Dr.Namjoom told me that she... died...

Then i give up....my tears..were finished from my eyes...and i straightly walks on a huge building...

My mom was sick from 3 months...and i always hoped that she will be fine..

I was just earning money for her health...otherwise..i would not be alive here anymore.

I was just thinking about her while standing on the wall and i was going to take a step towards but someone pulled me..

He was breathless..

"Are you mad?" He said...his tone was like he was angry and was worried. His breath wasnt calming down.

I see the face and it was looking familiar...He was DR JUNG HOSEOK. He was the junior of the hospital.

"Wh..why you are taking your life Jimin!? He asked. "I..am..not needed anymore. I am useless" i reply..
"No Jimin. You are someone's life. Someone is waiting for you. And if that person....loose you..that person will die.. please dont ever take your life away from that person please" he said. I noticed his voice broke.

"Wh..who is that person?" I asked. My voice was almost a whisper. "First. Change your cloths. Get fresh and i will tell you the person's address." He said. "But..i dont have any cloths.." i reply. He looks at me and calls someone.

And then he hung up and again looks at me "my friend Suga is coming. He will make you change cloths." He said. I nod.

Suga came..he looks at me and then smile. "Hey. I am Yoongi" he said. "Hi" i reply. "Dr...arent we....waiting for....... someone's name....Suga" i had no expression. "Oh...i am Suga too" the person who told me his name Yoongi said. Now questions were written all over my face and he answered them.

"My name is Min Yoongi. But my nickname is Suga. Some people calls me Suga and some Yoongi" he said. "Oh..... Hi Yoongi....I am Jimin" i said. Giving a small smile. "Well lets go. You have to get ready" he shows his smile and no doubt it was very sweet.

We all three sat in the car of Dr and he tooks me and Suga to Suga's place. And he said bye to both of them. I just smiled.

"Okay..i have to make you get ready. Do you know? It will consider as your date" he said. "Date?...You know that person and...all the situation?" I asked.
"Yeah. Hoseok and I are best friends but we act like good friendly brother. He is really a sweet person" he said. "Oh..He didnt tell me who is that person who is living for....someone like...me" i said.

"You will find it out later. Dont worry" he said. And makes me change.

He gave me a skinny black jeans which wrapped around my legs perfectly and a black half sleeves shirt and a grey jacket.

"You are ready" he said while giving me a smile. "I wonder who wants me" i said. "Alot of people. But that person is lucky" he reply. He said while folding his arms.

"Come on i will take you to that place" he said and we both walk to his car. We sits down..and he drives.

The ride was silent as i was thinking about my Mom and the second thing i was thinking that who wants a jerk like me?

Car stops. "We are here" Suga saud while looking at there. It wasnt a small place. "Cover your eyes" he said and blind folded me

I was getting scared by the darkness cause of blind folding i gripped Suga a little more tightly. And i heard him scoff "dont worry. You are safe" he said to me. "We are here. Are you ready?" He said in my ear. I nod. "Okay. I will unblind you and open your eyes after counting till 10 in your heart" he again whispered in my ear. I nod again

He unblind me. And i started counting 1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
I open my eyes..
He was..the same Dr.. Dr Jung Hoseok. "H..hi" he said. I know he was nervous. "C..come with me." He said and offered his hand. I take it and he smile.

He was also dressed in a grey skinny jeans with black half sleeves with a light blue jacket.

He takes me to a beautiful path which was leading to a small white color table,covered with beutiful decorated lights...it was so beautiful that i forgot my every pain....the wind was hitting me and..i was feeling like i am free for a little bit.

I look at Dr..."wh..what is this?" I ask. "Umm....something you really deserve" he said. "Come here" he takes me to the table. We both sits down. "C...can..you..please explain..all this?" I ask.

"Ofcourse. Well...Jimin...you are the most sweetest creature i have ever met...and from the day i saw you, i knew that i have something for you in my heart. I ask Dr. Namjoon to take care of your mother for you so i can keep in touch with you...but you never seemed like you are interested in yourself. I dont care you are poor or rich and i dont even wanna know about it. I just want you...and who you are...and..its okay i respect your decision if you say NO but i really like you...i do like you Jimin"

My eyes...my emotions...my heart stops on these words...no one talked to me with so much love.....i look down. Not knowing what to say.

"Well..i know you dont like me...and you need someone who can take care of you Jimin...give me a chance. I promise..you wont regret it" he said. I smile. "You are really asking me that?....i mean...you sure?" i reply. Feeling safe. "So that means...i consider it as a YES?" he ask....and i see and excited expression on his face. "Y..yeah...i guess..." "Thank you" he said.

Then he takes me infront of the...where the moon was shining brightly...

We both sat down on a bench..
"Jimin" he said. I hummed. "I have a question" he said. "What..is it?" I ask. "Well...look at the moon...he always stick with the EARTH...why?" He asked.

"Well....because...he thinks...that Earth is really important...and if there will be no EARTH...then MOON would never exist...so the Moon keeps rotating around Earth...and keep protecting..it..so no one can harm it and Moon will be safe too as..it will be like Moon likes to be with Earth..and its really important for Moon to stay along with Earth" i reply...keep staring on the Moon.

"Yeah...i guess..you are right" he said.

We spended the whole night there...and i got to know that we will be staying here...for more 3 days..

On the second day.....i was just sitting and started missing my Mom...

He comes to me and remove my taers and we both stare in eachother's eyes i was the one who leaned in for the kiss...because i thought..thats what i really want in that moment.

It was so sweet...i took it all out in the kiss. Our lips were syncing perfectly....i like it.

We both pulled out and he smile. I give him a small smile back. And he sits next to me.

This is OUR STORY of life.

---------------------------------------------------------