ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 13

"The second round of the first year stage UA Sports Festival is...
A cavalry battle between the best 42 classified!" Midnight continues.

Shinsou was placed twentyeighth in the ranking, so he's in the next round as well.

The problem now is I have to stay in contact with more than one person for this one and I'm gonna feel hella dizzy. I won't be able to do much in that state. What am I going to do?

"Those at the top will suffer more. You will hear this a lot while you're in UA. This is what it means Plus Ultra! Midoriya Izuku, who got first classified, will be worth ten million points!"

Ten million... I can feel the tension in the atmosphere. He got everyone's attention. They will go for him first, that's for sure.

"During this game, it will be a cruel battle where you can use your quirks. But it's still a cavalry battle. You will get a red card for attacks that try to make fall others on purpose, and will be removed immediately!"

The screen shows now a timer.

"Now you will have fifteen minutes to make your teams. Start!"

"Nento!" I hear the purple haired calling.

"Shinsou! I... I think I can't keep going! What should I do?" I'm in panic.

"Hey hey. Calm down." He rubs my shoulders to reassure me. "We can work on this one together."

"How?" I feel his calm energy relax me a little.

"Let's try something. Follow me."

I do as he says and he gets near a blonde with a long tail who doesn't seem to have a team.

"Hey you!"

"Yeah?" The guy says turning to him.

Now his eyes seem empty. He's under Shinsou's control.

"Try touching him."

I grab his wrist and I feel... nothing? I look at Shinsou smiling.
"This works!"

He smirks and gets another chubby guy with silver hair who's alone too.

"Listen now. You will be on top. We will run around but we'll try not to drive too much attention." He whispers.

"But since I got a high place they'll try to go for us."

He has seventy five points and the silver haired got an even lower place. But since I have a hundred and seventy five, and the guy with a tail got a good place as well, the result is pretty high.

"Don't worry about losing points. When the game is almost over, we'll run to one of the teams. I'll use my quirk on them and you can get them back." He explains.

"That looks like a good plan. You're really smart, Shin!" I say smiling.

"It's nothing, really." He rubs his neck awkwardly.

𑁍 𑁍 𑁍

"WELL! THE TEAMS ARE ALREADY MADE, RIGHT?"

Shinsou and the other two are now carrying me and I got a bandanna on my head with our points. Four hundred and fifty.

"I WON'T ASK IF YOU ARE READY OR NOT! NOW, LET'S GO! COUNTDOWN FOR THE BLOODY REAL BATTLE!"

Shinsou offers me his fist and I bump it with mine.

"Let crush them." He says frowning and I hum. Those points are gonna be ours.