ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 2

The exam was a total mess. My parents are going to be disappointed and I'm going to be homeschooled. It couldn't be worse. And I didn't see the guy from the bus when I finished so I just left to go home. I wonder if he did good, I hope so.

When I open the door there's no one home. Guess they're working. My hair is a mess, my body hurts and I can't stop thinking about that fiasco. I collapse on the bed, my face buried in the pillow, and let out a growl.

"I hate everything right now." My voice sounds muffled.

I just stay in bed until my parents get home. Which is pretty late. They might think I'm sleeping so I get up and peep from the door of my room. They're hanging their coats and taking off their shoes. Dad notices me first and asks with a low voice, so he doesn't wake up the neighbours.

"Hey sweetheart. How was the exam?"

Mom walks towards me, looking tired. "Was it tough? What did they make you do?"

I just hug her and sigh. She notices how I'm feeling and rubs my back.

"It's okay, Kanjo. Whatever happens, we love you." She kisses the top of my head and walks me to my room.

Dad follows us to sit on my bed and asks. "Do you want to talk about it?"

𑁍 𑁍 𑁍

"Oh fuck!" I scream when I see a robot falling right next to me.

Everyone is running around and destroying everything and I'm here unable to do anything. What should I do?

Suddenly, something pops in my mind. I could make them fight in my place, right? I run towards some random people and touch them. They gather around me feeling madly in love with me. Then I start giving them commands and they knock down some robots for me without complaining. They keep doing what I tell them until...

"TIME'S UP!"

I let them go from my quirk and they look at me pretty annoyed.

"Hey! What did you do?"

One of them yells at me and I raise my hands.

"Do you think you're playing?! You're not going to pass using others!"

"Why not?" I ask confused.

Another guy with ash blonde hair and crimson eyes approaches me.
"Because you have to win by yourself! You can't just take advantage of others' quirks, you moron! I did everything out of my control. Do you think I'll fucking pass like this?!"

I almost feel like crying when he lifts me up tugging my hoodie. He looks at me for a second. I can feel his feelings burning intensly. Rage, determination, pride... But his eyes start getting glassy because of me. He drops me confused and I just run away from them. He's right. I can't do anything by myself. Maybe I shouldn't have taken the exam. I'm sure I didn't pass anyway, since I technically did nothing.

What a failure...

𑁍 𑁍 𑁍

I shake my head looking down at the floor. If I let out a single word I might cry.
Dad lifts my chin and looks at me, like asking if he can read my mind. I nod hesitantly and he can see the mess in my head and what happened. He gave me a sympathetic look.

"Don't worry about what those kids said, they don't know what will happen. I'm sure it'll be fine. We'll wait and see. Okay?" He wraps an arm around me.

I lean my head on his chest and close my eyes. I won't be able to sleep tonight.