Forty-Six

November 28, 2025

Megan
It's been two weeks since I've given birth to Dahiana and Dahlia the birth with the girls went a lot faster then when I was giving birth to Jaxson. I looked down at Dahlia who was staring up at me.

 I looked down at Dahlia who was staring up at me

"Hey mamas," I cooed.

Dahlia cracked a smile and I smiled back then I checked her diaper and she needed to be changed.

"Let's change your diaper mamas."

I stood up from the bed and walked over to the changing table I laid Dahlia down and got out the wipes and diaper. I changed Dahlia then I picked her up and kissed her cheek Jaceyon walked in with Dahiana.

"Jada took Jaxson to school."

"Okay."

"Let me get Lia while you get Dai because she's hungry."

We switched the girls I sat down on the bed and adjusted myself and placed my breast in her mouth.

"Babe can you set up my pump."

"What I need to do?"

"Just put the bottles on there like I showed you."

"Okay."

I rubbed Dahiana hair as she ate her little life away. The doorbell rung Jaceyon said he had it and walked out of the room with Dahlia few seconds later he walked in with Kelsey and Cierra.

"Hey Meg."

"Hey Kels."

We hugged.

"I'll go lay CiCi down."

"Thanks Jace."

Jaceyon nodded and got Cierra from Kelsey and she sat on my bed.

"How you doing mama?"

"I'm good."

"How are you adjusting to having the twins here officially?"

"I'm adjusting pretty well."

Kelsey nodded I looked down seeing that Dahiana was no longer sucking my boob just staring at me I unlatched her and fixed myself then I placed Dahiana on my shoulder and patted her back. Dahiana burped I removed her from shoulder and wiped away the milk that was on her cheek and kissed her cheek.

"Kels do you see yourself having anymore kids?"

Kelsey quickly looked at me.

"The answer right now is no CiCi is enough for me."

"I think that I'm done having kids but knowing Jace he's going to want another baby a boy once the girls get older."

"Corey can kiss having a boy goodbye right now."