Twenty-Nine

***Y'all want Her Lifestyle book or wait a lil longer also should I make an Instagram for y'all book releases and updates sound off in the comments****

The next day

Megan
The meeting with Roc Nation was a success and I learned a lot about my contract that I had no idea about and I signed with Roc Nation as well. I had my driver to drop me off at the nail salon so I can meet with Kiana and Kelsey. I walked in and told the lady what I wanted then I was seated next to Kelsey before I sat down I gave both of them a hug and sat down I removed my heels and placed my feet in the spa tub.

"How was the meeting with Roc Nation?"

"It went well I learned a lot about my contract that I had no idea about because I was so excited to sign and everything sounded good."

"Did they go over your contract with them?"

"I did Jay-Z even offered me a contract with them."

"I hope you signed with them?"

"Of course I did."

"Have you talked to Jace?"

"I did."

They both nodded.

"How's mommy life Ki?"

"It's amazing I have my moments but with Eric by my side he make everything better."

"I heard that."

"One thing I won't be is a mom any time I'm still living my best life."

"That's because you haven't met a guy that you really interested in that you just might love."

"Cause all of em are dogs besides Jace and E."

Kiana gave me a look and I looked back at her.

"I think I have the perfect person in mind for you."

"Who," Kelsey asked.

"Corey."

"Is he cute?"

"You'll have to see for yourself."

"I will Meg when he will be at your house again," she asked.

"Tonight for dinner."

"I'll be there."

"Wait he don't have any baby mamas or side chicks do he?"

"Not that I know of no but to verify what I say you can ask him yourself."

"Oh I will."

"Okay."

We continued to talk and enjoyed our mania and pedis. Once we was finished we all paid then I rode back with Kiana to my house. We said our goodbyes then I walked in the house I closed and locked the door and walked into the living room seeing Jaceyon and Jaxson shirtless.

"Umm where are y'all shirts?"

"We didn't put on one."

"So y'all just been shirtless all day?"

"Yep."

"You know Corey and Kelsey are coming over right?"

"Okay."

"So that means you gotta put on a shirt?"

"I know and I am."

"Alright I'm going to go change."

"Okay."

I then made my way upstairs to my room I walked in my closet sat my purse on my purse rack then I got me some lounge clothes. I walked out of the closet going into the bathroom.

Jaceyon
I picked Jaxson up standing him on his feet and he frowned up I let out a sigh knowing that he's about to start pooping. I grabbed my Gatorade bottle and stood up I walked into the kitchen and tossed it in the trash. I then made my way upstairs to Jaxson nursery.

"I'll change him," Megan spoke up.

I handed him to her and stood off to the side.

"I should be rude and not cook."

"Don't do Corey like that."

"His ass need a date with his lonely ass."

"Maybe he's not ready to date."

"He better get ready cause him coming over damn near everyday gotta stop."

"Tell him that."

"Oh I will."

I walked out of Jaxson room and into my room I went in the drawer and grabbed a shirt I put it on then I made my way back out of the room.

"What's on the menu tonight?"

"Take out."

Megan looked at me.

"What I'm serious baby I don't feel like cooking do you feel like cooking?"

"Nope."

I thought about it.

"How about we make homemade pizza instead since Kelsey is coming over we can set up teams and make it a friendly competition."

"Sounds like a good idea. Do we have the ingredients for homemade pizzas?"

"Yep me and Jaxson went grocery shopping earlier."

"Okay I'm about to prepare his bottle so he can take his afternoon nap because I'm sure he didn't take it."

"He's only been taking small naps."

"Alright."

We walked downstairs and into the kitchen I got everything out for the pizzas while Megan got Jaxson bottle. The doorbell rung I walked over to the door I unlocked the door seeing Kelsey we hugged and I let her in.

"Where's my baby mama and baby?"

"In the kitchen."

Kelsey walked towards the kitchen the doorbell rung again I turned and opened the door I dapped Corey up and let him in. I closed and locked the door and we walked into the living room.

"You're here early."

"Yeah I was bored at my house so I decided to come right over."

"Bruh you need to go on a date."

Corey sighed.

"Yeah you right cause I'm tired of being the third wheel every time I come over here."

"Then stay home."

"I be bored."

Megan and Kelsey walked in Corey mouth dropped and I chuckled.

"Close ya mouth bruh," I spoke.

"I thought you said Megan was the only child?"

"She is that's Kelsey her best friend."

"How come I never seen her before?"

"Because when you started coming around Kelsey was going through her own thing and decided to travel the world."

"Oh okay."

"Kels this Corey Jace's best friend Corey my best friend Kelsey."

They shook hands.

"Nice to meet you Kelsey."

"You too Corey."

"So Meg what we eating I don't smell anything cooking?"

"That's because we decided to do a friendly competition with making homemade pizzas you and Corey are on teams and me and Jace are on teams and whoever makes the best pizza win."

"Okay."

Jaxson was sleep so Megan laid him down in his playpen we all stood up and walked into the kitchen.