Twenty

Jaceyon
After getting booked, being questioned, and giving my semen sample I'm finally free to go since the results came back that I wasn't a match like I knew it would. I shook my lawyer hand and Megan ran over to me and hugged me and I hugged her back as she cried.

"It's okay baby it's okay I'm fine."

"I thought you was gone again Jace?"

"Nah never that mama."

We pulled apart and I wiped Megan eyes and kissed her deeply. She handed me my phone then I sent a text to Corey telling him to hit our mutual friend up to have some people get rid of Asia. We walked out of the police station holding hands Asia walked up her face dropped when she seen us.

"I thought you got arrested?"

Me and Megan just ignored her presence we walked over to my car I opened the passenger door for Megan and she got in I closed the door and walked around to the driver side. I gotta call Janiyah next to talk to her about this situation and figure out why she wouldn't come to me first.

"Babe."

"Yeah baby."

"I'm hungry."

"What do you want me to stop at?"

"I don't want fast food."

"What you want then baby?"

"Me and Jaxson want some Lambi Guisado."

"Can you eat spicy foods.?"

"Yes but not a lot."

"Alright I think it's time for us to go grocery shopping again."

"Yeah it is I think you should start making more Haitian dishes baby."

"I think I should too seems like Jaxson likes it."

"I believe so because I've been craving Lambi Guisado for a while now."

I nodded. My phone rung I looked down seeing that it was my mama calling I smiled and answered the call. After talking with my mama I hung up the phone.

"My mama said that my grandma is flying in from Haiti tonight and we're invited over to her house for dinner tomorrow."

"Cool."

"I believe my mama also told my grandma about you so she's going to be excited to meet you."

"Okay baby I also want to know more about your Haitian roots."

"You serious?"

"Yes I want to learn as much as I can."

I smiled.

"Whenever you're ready to learn lemme know."

"Okay."

I want Jaxson to learn as much as he can about his roots and where he comes from off of his dad side of the family I mean he will be a Haitian American and it's best for him to know all that he can.

"Would you be down to traveling to Haiti," I asked.

Megan looked over at me.

"Yes I'll just have to ask my OB is it okay for me to travel and what all I need to get done in order to travel."

"Okay your next appointment is in 4 weeks so we can ask then."

"Alright."

We pulled up to Publix I got out and helped Megan out then I locked my car doors. We walked up to the store holding hands.