Forty-Four

The next day

Megan
Me and Jaxson arrived on the set and made our way over to the set the director noticed me and we hugged.

"Congratulations."

"Thank you Amy."

"Hey Jaxson."

"Hey Ms. Amy."

"How's he doing?"

"Jaceyon can really act he was a lil nervous about doing the sex scene because he wasn't sure how you was going to feel about it."

"He told me and we talked about it yesterday in his dressing room."

"So you're the reason Jaceyon was almost late coming onto the set."

"Oh no Amy that wasn't me that was all him."

"Mhmm okay."

"I'm serious."

Amy yelled cut and Jaceyon walked off the set he smiled when he seen us. Jaceyon walked over and kissed me then he dapped up Jaxson.

"Oh my god you're Megan Thee Stallion."

"I am."

"I'm Dani my fiancé loves you can I get a picture with you she's going to freak out when I show her."

"Yeah."

We took a selfie.

"Thank you."

"You're welcome."

"Everyone take a lunch break and we'll resume in an hour," Amy spoke.

Jaceyon grabbed my hand and I grabbed Jaxson hand we walked away from the set.

"Babe you want something from the buffet table?"

"Yeah."

Jacyeon nodded and lead us over to the buffet table he fixed my plate along with his and I fixed Jaxson plate.

"Dad how long are you going to be on set today?"

"Probably til about 9 or 10 don't try and stay up like you did last night."

"Yes sir."

We walked back to his dressing room and I helped Jaxson get settled at the table then I sat his plate in front of him he thanked me and started eating me and Jaceyon sat down next to each other.

"How's my babies doing?"

"They're good."

Jaceyon phone rung he pulled his phone out of his pocket and sighed before silencing his phone.

"Who was that?"

"Eric."

Jaceyon phone dinged he looked down at it and shook his head.

"He text you?"

"Yeah he talking about he want to meet up and I don't know what for it's been 5 years since I've seen or heard from him."

"Maybe he's changed-," Jacyeon cut me off.

"You want me to meet up with him and see what he gotta say."

"Yeah there's no need to hold grudges."

"I'm not holding no grudges but I'm the wrong person he need to be reaching out to he should've been reaching out to Ki and checking on Ej."

"You're right about that."

"I know that I am."

We continued to eat and talk once we got finished eating Jacyeon took Jaxson around the set showing him everything while I stayed back to take a nap.