Sixteen

1 week later

Jacyeon
Me and Megan are back from our mini vacation Megan and my mom are out having a girls day while I'm waiting on Corey to show up to my mom's house. I chose my mom's house just in case things go left between us no one can take any pictures or videos and post them online. The doorbell rung I stood up and walked over to the door I unlocked the door and stepped aside letting Corey in.

"Wassup."

"Wassup."

I closed the door and lead him to the living room we both sat down on opposite couches.

"I talked to your mom."

"Yeah I know she told me."

"I owe you an apology."

"Go ahead."

Corey nodded and clasped his hands together.

"I'm sorry for setting you up and having your ex in on it everything that you was doing I got jealous and wanted you out."

"You introduced me to the game Corey."

"I know that I did you earned them old heads respect faster than I did."

"It's all about giving respect to earn respect especially when they wasn't coming off as disrespectful."

"I know man."

"I spent 10 years behind bars because of you and Mia that's 10 years that I can't get back."

"I know."

"3 years in juvenile and 7 years in prison by the grace of God I stayed to myself and avoided all fights cause God knows that if I would've fought I would've gotten put into solitary confinement and more time added on to my sentence."

"I'm sorry Jaceyon."

"You and Mia ruined my life took the rest of my childhood away from me spent the 7 years of my adult life behind bars and now that I'm out and a free man and running my own business I'm not letting you two back into my lives and destroy it again."

"That's not what I'm here for I'm not here to destroy your life again."

"You know I tried reaching out to you several times before but you wasn't hearing it I know we can't be friends anymore but can we at least be cordial towards each other."

"Yeah."

"Cool and congrats again on the baby he/she is lucky to have you and Megan as parents and congrats again on the engagement."

"Thanks."

"You're welcome."

My mama walked in the living room.

"Go talk to your fiancé."

"What's wrong?"

"Ima let her tell you."

"Okay."

I stood up and walked out of the house going over to my mama car seeing Megan wiping her face. I walked over to the passenger side and opened the door.

"What's wrong baby?"

"Look at my nails they're ugly," she cried as she held her hand back for me.