EPILOGUE 3

This is now the end of the story. Thank you for reading, and thank you for those who accompanied me throughout my journey writing this story. I am beyond grateful. Thank you so much! Enjoy reading!

Star

"I will prove you I deserve her even though I don't have to..." I said with my chin up, giving cold stares to Seven. We were friends before, until he butt in and acted as a villain.

"Prove her that. I am not the one you're gonna marry," malamig niyang sabi at uminom sa kaniyang wine.

Nagkasundo kaming dalawa tungkol sa planong ito. Aniya'y desisyon na raw ng kapatid niya kung bibigyan ako ng tiwala at pagkakataon muli. He accepted he's at fault. Yeah, this prideful man knows how to accept his wrong doings now. Tsk.

"I think she doesn't even remember her birthday anymore!" Yuna rolled her eyes. "How a broken heart could block someone's mentality..."

She must have felt so bad to even forget her birthday. Baby, we're gonna end this now. We're gonna be happy again, just trust me wholeheartedly.

"Just stick with the plan, Yuna."

"I know! I know!" sigaw niya sa akin. "Why am I even on your side?" inarte niya at umalis na ng opisina ko.

Bukas na ng gabi ang kasal. I planned to propose midnight of her birthday, at the end of the party. Everything was planned out already, but the thought of her declining me was haunting me to death.

Alam kong may posibilidad na hindi siya sasagot. I know my girl. She's matured now. Matured enough to turn me down because she has the rights to do so.

I was in my black tux, in front of the altar while the wedding was on going. Hindi ko maalis ang titig ko sa pinakamagandang babae sa mga mata ko. She's not looking at me, but questions were printed over her face, like she thinking why I am drowning her with my intense stares.

Baby, you don't know how much I missed you, do you?

I regret not talking to her before, at Justin's wedding. I had to stick with the plan that time. And I was miserable sticking to it, while I was supposed to be sticking on her.

Mahirap pala. Mahirap palang tiisin at makita kang miserable, Tala.

"Kanina pa siya nagpapaalam sa akin, but I wasn't letting her go. Nahihiya na nga ako!" Si Corseanne nang lumapit ako para ibigay ang regalo ko. Her necklace was still there. Palagi nyang suot 'yan, hanggang sa kasal ba naman?

"Thank you..." I whispered and gave my gift. Si Kuya ang nagbukas.

"Why so small?" ang choosy kong kapatid. I glared at him at that.

"That's a car for your baby..."

Napasinghap ang asawa niya. "I am your brother's baby... So, sa akin ito?"

Napa-irap ako dahil doon. Man, his wife is really unbelievable. Malayong malayo sa tipo ni Kuya. Fucking how? Fucking they ended up to this?!

"Baby... A child... Your future son!" tumaas ang boses ko at natawa sila.

Bumalik ako sa upuan ko at naabutang nakatingin si Tala sa dalawang bata na naglalaro sa gilid. They are kids of Corseanne's friends. A boy and a girl. Nagtagpo ang mga mata namin at siya ulit ang unang nag-iwas ng tingin.

Soon we're gonna have that, too, Baby. Not just one, but a battalion.

"Hanggang titig na lang muna ngayon?" tanong ni Gabriel sa tabi ko.

Nilingon ko siya at ngumisi, ganoon din ang ginawa niya.

I don't know how I accepted them as a family. It just happened. One day I was so fucking mad to them, the other day it lessens down, until I found myself forgiving them. I just realized that it's not their fault she cheated on us. I just thought it was unfair to drag someone on a situation they had no part of.