STAR🌟39

Distance

"Uhm, I will be the one to paint my room," I shyly said in front of my office interior designer. How envious I was on her profession.

Nanlaki ang mga mata niya, dismayado. Kinagat niya pa ang labi niya. She looks so young. Bagong graduate, maybe?

Bakit naman kaya siya binigay sa akin ni Kuya Quiano? Not that I don't trust her capabilities. I trust all artists' skills. It's just making me curious a little. I can sense... Kuya Quiano has a connection to this young girl.

"Don't worry, nothing's going to change on your precised salary. I just really want to design it myself."

After minutes of consoling her I succeed convincing her to allow me paint my own place. Umalis na siya matapos ang usapan namin. A deep sigh came out from me as I started doing my favorite thing. Funny it might be, but I really am crying a little while painting my walls.

I so love doing this. At sana ay hindi lang pagpinta ang magawa ko. I want to design my own house in the future. I want to build one for my family, too.

I know to myself that will happen in the future. I trust my instinct.

I heard the door opened in front of my office. I was smiling, expecting Casper to come out and enter my office, pero ganoon na lang ang gulat ko nang may babaeng lumabas mula sa pintuan. I stopped breathing for a moment.

People here told me he doesn't allow women to enter his office. Kung ganoon... bakit?

The container of my pink paint spilled on the floor when I tried to stand up from my chair. I craned my neck to follow the girl's body walking away, ignoring the messed up paint. Titig na titig ako lalo na't nang huminto ito sa harap ng surveillance room para tignan ang cellphone niya. I was sure there was a call because she placed it near her ear.

Noong isang linggo pa ako bumalik dito sa opisina ko. At first, Casper did not approve but later on he gave in, too. Sana ay hindi na lang pala muna ako nakihiwalay habang ipinagpapatuloy ko itong pag-aayos sa opisina.

The girl has a paper white skin and has the perfect hour glass shaped body. Her tight blue dress hugged her sexy body so well it would surely made every guy drool over her. She's pretty and very attractive in all angles of herself. I can see she has a foreign features.

Ano kaya ang ginawa niya roon? Malalim ang hininga ko nang nagpatuloy na ito sa paglalakad.

"She's so pretty..." I whispered to myself as I let out a disappointed sigh again.

Kuryoso ako kung sino 'yon. I stopped doing what I was finishing and just remained seated on my chair. Honestly, I was hoping Casper to enter and tell me who she was, o kahit sabihin niya lang na may dumalaw na kliyente sa kaniya.

Buti the thought of him never allowed woman enter his place bothers me so much. She must be special, huh?

I was a bit weary while checking the folders of new potential investors, the reason why I did not notice his presence in front of me. Nang tumingala ako ay ngumisi siya.

"You're busy?" he asked and I nodded. But seriously, I was bored to death and curious up to the moon. "Want to eat somewhere?"

Tumango ako dahil palagay ko rin ay mabuti nga 'yon. I was expecting him to say anything about the girl but I got nothing. Ganoon ang mga nangyari sa tuwing kumakain kami sa labas at sa tuwing nagkakasama.

I always wait for his explanation or anything but nothing ever occured. Puro lang business o kaya naman tungkol sa paparating na wedding nina Justin ang pinag-uusapan namin. I started to speculate.