•11 {kim taehyung}

06/11/2020

-baby unicorns, don't get your hopes high.

 The queen •---•---•---•

The queen
•---•---•---•

Taehyung stood in front of the club, watching people entering the club. I should get a drink, he thought. He heard people beside him saying, "I heard it's gonna be a fun night, everything's free tonight. It's a party by the queen."

"The queen?" He repeated. "Let's get in, it's free!" He happily went in thinking that he doesn't need to pay for the drinks. But if he knew who the queen was, he'd never go in. Smell of alcohol here and there, people dancing on the floor like there's no tomorrow. It was such an atmosphere which Taehyung always hated, but now he got kind of used to it. Just the way he was used to her.

He went to have some drinks and suddenly the lights went off. Everyone started shouting and clapping, "it's the queen!" They screamed. "Who is the queen?" Taehyung asked, looking at the table on which the spotlight was. A lady came and sat on the table, she was wearing a red dress, hair tied into a ponytail and a mask to cover her face. Oh that's the queen, he thought. Everyone started cheering the queen. She stopped them and walked towards Taehyung. 'Why is she coming towards me?' He asked himself.

"Oh hi y-you're the queen? Th-thanks for the drinks-"

"Follow me." She whispered in his ears.

"Why would I follow you?" He shouted. She didn't bother to answer him rather she grabbed his hand and pulled him towards a room. She opened the door and motioned him to get in. He didn't want to go in but what else he could do when she pulled him inside? She ordered him to sit on the sofa placed in the room across which was a desk. She locked the door and sat on the desk, in front of him. The room was decorated with pink and purple lights, Taehyung kind of liked the vibe. After all, that's was how his ex decorated his room and he still has that decoration.

After looking around the room, he looked at her, "What do you want?"

"You, my dear." She chuckled.

He mouthed a 'what' as he saw her opening the drawer on the other side of the room and bringing something to him. She sat on his lap, held his hands and put the cuffs around those beautiful wrists. Freed her hairs from the bun and let them brush on him. The straps of her dress fell from her shoulder, giving a slight view of her chest. "I want you to touch me."

Hell, no.

Taehyung thought as he looked at her with disgust. "Then should I touch you?" His eyes widened hearing her. She let out a chuckle seeing his expression. "Can't you still recognize me, love?" Taehyung mouthed a 'no' in reply. "How could you not?" She shook her head in disbelief and removed the mask, she was using to hide her face.

She looks familiar, Taehyung thought.

She looked like a mess. Eyes so puffy and red, looked like she was crying all the time and bruised lips like she fought with someone. It took a while for Taehyung to realize that she's the one whose hazel brown eyes were the one he wanted to dive in. Those eyes which were dreamy back then became so gloomy. He hated it, he hated himself for being the cause of it. She wrapped her arms around Taehyung's neck, "did you forget me? Y-you said you'll take to me to fishing this week?"

He remembered that, he convinced his hyungs to let him come with his girlfriend to fishing with them. He knew she loves the sea and its creatures. "You'll take me to see the desert? Y-you said that you want all your footsteps, all of them, beside me? Did you forget all that tae?" He knew her fantasies about the deserts, she was crazy about those. She bursted into tears. "Ron," he whispered, sending shivers down her spines hearing her name on his lips again.

"I'm sorry," he murmured as he held her tightly and closed his eyes.

That night Taehyung left her, thinking that he's a burden for her. Days weren't going quite well for him, during those days she was everything he had. But, he thought not to annoy her, though she didn't mind having him crying in her arms every night. And he just left without telling her anything. After that, he visited pubs every week and remember, that's where they first met.

"I'm sorry, Ronnie."

"It's okay." She muttered as she rakes a hand through his hair.

"Wanna go home with me, Ron?" The corners of his lips turned upward, thinking about that.

She nodded, happily. "Yes! We will have fun!"

"Obviously." He brushed her lips with his own.

_______________
Word: 816
Y'all should give me awards for writing short oneshots:3
Don't judge me for using my own name in this- I didn't have a name to use, shut up.
I was going to write smut in this one but then thought about keeping my mind clean lmao. Go search for smuts you unicorns.
Good bye. 😃😃🙂🔪🔪😏😅😎😘😀🤣🤡🤣😅😁🙃👡😎