•04 {vmin}

28/02/2020

"Till the rain falls, let me get drunk"

{vmin}
•••

One drop, two drops
The rain keeps pouring.
One shot, two shots
Tell yourself to move on.

And on that fine monsoon night, Taehyung was drinking in the pub, trying to forget his ex, Jungkook, he met Jimin for the first time.

"Can I sit next to you?" Is he an angel? Taehyung thought as Jimin spoke.

"Ugh- yes, sure." Taehyung could feel his heart flutter as Jimin sat next to him.

Jimin could also feel butterflies in his stomach as he looked at the beautiful man sitting next to him. His heart skipped a beat when Taehyung spoke. All he could think of was he want Taehyung, he want him to be his baby boy.

"Hi I'm Jimin." He introduced himself.

"No, you are an angel." Taehyung whispered to himself.

Jimin couldn't hold his laughter, "sorry, I'm what?"

"No no it's nothing I'm sorry." Taehyung looked in front ordering another glass of wine.

"Ah~no it's okay, I liked it." Jimin said as he smiled. But, Taehyung didn't see that beautiful smile on Jimin's face. He was too shy to look at Jimin.

But Jimin couldn't stop himself from admiring Taehyung's beauty. He realized Taehyung's eyes were red and swollen, he could even see the marks of his tears. "What's your name?" Jimin asked.

"Taehyung, Kim Taehyung." He spoke with his intense voice.

"Tae," Jimin muttered "ahh- can I ask you something?"

"Yes." Taehyung answered.

"Did you just broke up with your girlfriend?"

"How did you know? I mean, yes I broke up with my boyfriend. But really how did you know? Are you my soulmate?" Jimin laughed again listening to Taehyung's question and seeing how astonished he was.

"I'm sorry." Taehyung murmured.

"Oh no no, don't be sorry. If you want I can really be your soulmate. Really I mean it." Jimin smiled as Taehyung looked at him with his eyes open wide and Jimin just realized that he want him and he'll get him.

And that's how they started but they didn't even last for a month.

One drop, two drop
The rain keeps pouring
One shot, two shot
Tell your self to forget him

Again a monsoon night, Taehyung was in the pub, drinking to forget all his pain. To forget that he saw Jimin kissing another man, that he saw him cheating on him.

He turned on his phone, 19 miss calls from Jimin, 26 unread messages from Jimin.

Taehyung ignored him from last night. Taehyung don't even want to tell him that he saw Jimin with another man. He don't even want to know why Jimin did this. The only thing he knew was that it's over.

"One last drink" he said to the bartender.

The bartender gave him his last drink after thinking that this guy is drunk already.

He had his last drink and walked out. Taehyung covered his head with his hoodie. He could see everything blurry. But the only thing he could see clear was the beautiful man standing at the bus stand, his beautiful Jimin. Jimin had earphones in his ears, listening to some songs and was scrolling through his phone until he looked up. Until he looked up to see Taehyung looking at him while rubbing his eyes.

When Taehyung realized Jimin was going to call him he looked at the other side. But there Jimin was approaching Taehyung.

"Taehyung!" Jimin shouted.

But now there was Taehyung with earphones in his ears listening to his favorite songs sang by Jimin and he walked away. Jimin kept looking at Taehyung until only a dot could be seen and Taehyung disappeared in the dark.

One drop, two drops
The rain keeps pouring.

————
Words: 626.