•06 {jung hoseok}

28/06/2019

{Blue side}•••

{Blue side}
•••

Love at first sight. Never thought it's real until I saw her. I could feel it when she was standing in front of me. She was wearing a baby pink skirt, her jacket and bag were of the same color, which also attracted me. And she was looking so adorable and cute that I thought she's an school student rather than any university student.

By taking small steps she paced towards me and before I could understand she bumped into me. Her hands hands searched for me and found a grip on my arm. Meanwhile I perceived the fact that she was visually impaired.

"Sorry, actually I'm-"

"It's okay, I understand." I cut her off. "Can I help you?" She nodded and gave me a smile. "Sure."

She told me about her class which I found easily and walked her till we were reached there. After she was seated I introduced myself and she also did the same.

____________

After the class I went to her class room to receive her. "Hey, it's me, Hoseok."

"I know." She chuckled.

"How?"

"I know how you smell and you smell really nice." She stood on her feet, placed her bag on her shoulder and her hands were searching for something that I realized that it was the stick she use to walk. I took the stick and placed it on her hand to take it. She smile as she thanked me.

We both started walking while she spoke, "so, you want to be my friend, huh?"

"Uh, yeah."

"It's going to be hard, you know." I laughed hearing her.

"Still, I'm going to try." The corners of her lips turned upward.

"So, what do you like to do?" She asked out of the blue.

"Dancing, what about you?"

"I like listening to music."

"I like making music!"

"Really? Like you write, sing and compose songs?"

"Yeah and rapping too."

"Great, I like them. I'd love to hear your works."

And that's how we became friends, that's how it all started.